Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Ecoh72's 03 ZX3

3K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Ecoh72 
#1 ·
I figured I might as well start a photo thread of shots of my car, since Ive been taking so many lately.

I bought my Focus about 3 months ago, with 45k miles. Its a Zetec with an ATX, but its also my daily. Heres a photo of it when I brought it home.

Factory tinting, and totally bone stock.

Fast forward to last week. I finally got around to installing my Koni Yellows, Ford Racing Springs, and I had my windows done in 5% all the way around.

Other mods include my Ebay shorty antenna, Taylor 8.2mm wires with Motorcraft coppers, and Roush spark plug cover.

Im planning on adding splash guards, CAI, painting mirror caps and side trim, smoked corners, SVT wing, glossy window trim, debadge, mesh grilles, and Focussport Stealth exhaust. I dont wanna go overboard since I have a 67 Bug that I still want to finish modding as well.
Thanks for lookin, and keep an eye out on updates!

See less See more
#3 ·
haha thanks man! I stopped here on my way out from another canyon road, and this road started to heat my brakes so bad, I decided to stop and shoot here and let my brakes cool off. Worked out better then I expected

#6 ·
5% looks so good, but its really not practial for the front windows. I have to roll them down at night so I can see my mirrors to parallel park

#8 ·
Very nice =) If you need HIDS for that puppy let me know. Check us out in the Vendor Group Buys and specials we have hids for 100$ shipped and they include a lifetime warranty [thumb] just want to help out myy fellow focus friends with qaulity hids at a very low price =).

#9 ·
Great pics nice little stopping point to take the photos.

As for your tint ... wow ... I wouldn't dare try that here on less I wanted to give the local Police something to do with me.

-Ray-

#10 ·
Little Update:
Still haven't been pulled over for tinting (knock on wood). Niteshaded sidemarkers, front indicators and wheel center caps. Getting ready to retrofit HIDs, paint my mirror caps, and add my intake.

My favorite shot of the whole series^

This shots kinda intense. I think I went on Photoshop Overboard haha

#12 ·
Thanks! Oh and I forgot, I added EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS pads and the Roush billet spark plug cover

#14 · (Edited)
Since I haven't updated this since 2009, lets catch up on what's been done. Car now has 93k miles and the ATX had to be rebuilt about a year and a half ago, but otherwise, quite a solid and fun DD.

Whats new:
AEM CAI to replace ebay intake
Contour VC painted wrinkle red
MBRP 2.25" exhaust
Ground Control Coilovers(not pictured... yet)
SVT Sway Bars
Konig Supermesh Wheels (16x7 +40)
EBC 3GD rotors and Hawk pads
ST170 Headlights (inPro)
Euro upper and lower grilles

My Focus by Ecoh72, on Flickr

Things waiting to be installed:
Black roof and SVT Wing
Euro Rear Bumper
Euro Tails
SVT Header conversion
Paint trim and mirror caps

Thanks for checking it out and I'll try and update with shots of the car with the coilovers on it in the next week or two.

#17 ·
That's the best part about a project car, it never ends, it only evolves. Glad you like it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.