6K views 54 replies 34 participants last post by  CrazyMatt 
#1 ·
Here are the nominees:

Pitch Black216

bryfsvt

structureguy

CWCZX3T

focusonthisz

2 of the top nominees didn't have any pics in the gallery or the showroom (JailBird1818 & KCA) so they are disqualified. If you want to be nominated it's best to have some pics in your gallery or a thread dedicated to just pics of your car. This is how this contest has been from the beginning so sorry to the 2 that have been knocked out.

This is bryfsvt & structureguy's last time so think carefully before ya vote!
VOTING ENDS JANUARY 11TH!

#2 ·
Whoa, first time I've gotten the first vote and I didn't even realize it.

#3 ·
Pitchblack got my vote. Clean lines, well done and the power to match. The rest are all incredible cars but pitchblack just stands out to me.

#4 ·
damn...this is the first time that ALL the cars i like are nominated...how gay... who am i supposed to vote for?? haha... bryfsvt got it for his amazingly clean SAP style job and DURATEC POWER!!!

[thumb]

#7 ·
Had to vote for bryfsvt!! Sweetest looking and performing sedan of all time in my opinion. He is the one single reason for me still shopping around for an ST!! I hate to admit it, but when I get the ST it'll probably look exactly the same, just some different larger rims. Good luck [headbang]

#8 ·
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time i've got to tell everybody is maybe the most hard month to pick up somebody, SHI%$ i even like the Sedan, i'm confused, i don't know if it's the looks of that sedan or the hard loving work that that guy had put on it... anyway, the fact that "CWCZX3T" is on this month and that the other car i love from "structureguy" is too leaves for me the other cars w/no chance, so my top three picks are:
1)CWCZX3T
2)structureguy
3)focusonthisz
Damn, to all the guys of this month i just want to tell you, you all got great CARS.

#17 ·
structureguy FTW!!! basically cuz IMO it's the coolest car cuz it's exactly what i wanna do to my car the f2 kit and and lowered....mmmmm lust

#21 ·
No. It's the top 5 with the most nominations. 2 that were in the top 5 didn't have pictures in their gallery so they were bumped off. That made me go to the next 2 with the most nominations.

#25 ·
Nowhere does it say it has to be one month then the next. Ex: If you ran in August and didn't win then you ran again in November that would be your last time for 6 months.[:p]

#26 ·
If I lose, does it matter how many times I am in ROTM?

EDIT:This rule has changed. Once you are in the top 5 for 2 consecutive times, you cannot be renominated again for 6 months. I will keep tabs on how many times a person has been in the running and make sure to tell the members of the forum who cannot be renominated again.
If you win, you cannot be in ROTM again for a year from the month you won.

but doesnt consecutive mean 1 after the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.