Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Triad Thread..

28K views 469 replies 23 participants last post by  OneBlackSVT03 
#1 ·
Whats up! [ffrocks]

#63 ·
Already read the post.. wow, nice and very impressive run, SVT_Turbo! Now we are getting these people talking about them being pwned by your SVT! lol.

#64 ·
yeah im gettin a bit of a rep on my car now for some reason.... everyone out in HP knows my car is fast, just cause some kid in a prelude that i waxed down the highway cause he wouldnt leave me alone has been running his mouth, and every one that comes into my work wants to know how much im sprayin or how much boost, and im just like dudes, im basically stock.... the mods i have on my car pretty much just make it sound better, stock svt will run right beside me on the road...

#66 ·
haha yeah big time... oh hey, i will be in HP this weekend.. to talk to you guys about the trip to Dyno Day next Saturday. We can plan a meet time and all that.

#67 ·
cool deal....just make sure you got your tags up to date and dont pull out of the parking lot too fast, i think that HP changed the cruisin laws so everything that has a paint job and dont sound like the motor came from SEARS gets pulled over....but if your a 6 different colored primer honda with no exhaust runnin wide ass open down main your good

#70 ·
should be, prolly parked @ the matress firm right next to starbucks, dunno bout fri nite, think i may be goin to a haunted trail or somethin, duno for sure yet

#74 ·
i gotta close fri & sat night so i wont get off work until 10 but ill still be out there, juz a lil later....i still wanna show that mazda up for some reason, i dunno why but i think its funny how he thinks his car is so fast, maybe i could talk him in to goin to piedmont with us sometime...

#76 ·
the one i was mentioning last week that the kid thought was fast just cause it had a v6 in it, its pretty funny cause it looks like crap and sounds even worse but im prolly not even gonna bother cause last time i tried i to catch him i got pulled over for tha stupid reasons so....

#77 ·
ohh yeah that Mazda.. yeah i remembered now.. lol true, it's probably a good idea no to try to get pulled over again, but you can "bash" that mazda ;) lol.

#78 ·
i kno, i gotta be good though, cause im kinda broke and i cant afford to get in any trouble or break somehing else soo.... i may just be chillin

#80 ·
good to see some of you guys last night... alright, about this saturday cruise to Dyno at Tom's, I was thinking we can meet at the gas store (Exxon and McDonald's merger) at US 311 in Archdale, NC where it interchanges with Interstate 85 (Exit 111). I dont know what time the Dyno Day starts, does anyone have any ideas?

#81 ·
i thought i saw somewheres on here that it starts at around 10,,,, and whats the easiest way to get there????i know where thats at but can you get there from the i85 or would it be easier to take 220, i dunno ill map quest and see where its at

#82 ·
are you talking about going to Dyno Day at Belmont (Gastonia, NC) or the meet to cruise?

starting at 10am.. that is probably making sense since Tom mentioned "lunch and cruise" on the other thread...

#83 ·
McDon's on S Main (311) right next to the highway i kno were thats at but i was wondering how do you get to toms shop, would it be easier to meet elsewhere...say STARBUCKS, and take bus 85 to 220 all the way in cause thats how i usually get to charlotte.... and would 0830 be a good time too meet cause that should put us there like right after they start

#84 ·
how you get to tom's shop.. going south on interstate 85 is the same way because the business 85 ends at interstate 85 in lexington.. and 220? you must be confused with the highway 220 in greensboro.. theres no 220 in high point ;) unless you meant highway 29.. the reason i choose the McDonald's on 311 next to the highway is because of...1) the interstate 85 have a 70mph speed limit... 2) there arent that many cops on the highway compared to the business 85.. 3) its faster.. and yes we should meet at 8:30am..

#86 ·
hmmm he does have a point.. but.. im not sure whats goin on yet in my situation.. something isnt right with my car. im thinking its a motor mount theres alot of play in the front end and a lil vibration..

brian what do u think about meeting up? if u see this?

#87 ·
Pop up your hood and look at the motor mount.. Try to touch it and see if it's loose, if it is.. Then that's it.. If not, it may be something else. (Make sure you do the motor mounts, I believe there are 3 motor mounts).

#88 ·
ohh i see.... never mind, i cant read maps and aint good with directions either....thats cool and i didnt even think of the MOST important thing about meeting at McDonalds.... BREAKFAST!!! ohh and Jes if you reallly wanna go i may be able to take a scenic detour and give you a lift... i mean youd do the same for me...and ill look and see at work on what i can do bout gettin one if you need it

#90 ·
haha mcdonalds biscuits, cant beat em.. im hoping i can get it fixed by the weekend but if not i may have to get a lift.. im thinking its the passenger side mount if not then its the drivers transmission mount because i changed the lowest one.. check and see if u can get them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.