Focus Fanatics Forum banner

front upper grille

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  bringler26 
#1 ·
hello everyone i just recently tried to custom make my own debaged and turn signal delete front upper grille to look like the euro grille but my question is what do you do with the turn signal pigtails cause without the bulbs the front side signal don't work and on the instrument cluster the turn signal lights are always on....... any suggestions?? thanks

#2 ·
you need to find a resistor that is equal to the resistance of that bulb for each side and put it on the pigtails to connect the 2 wires low and high. I can't remember if there is a ground but if there is that one can just leave it be. This will make it seem like you have turn signals to the car.

#3 ·
do you ahve any type of signal up front? you need something cause its a legality issue.

could do what some of us have done, use orange pill bottles. you cant see them but they will light up orange and keep you legal.

btw: how did you remove the signals from the grill?

edit see: i zoomed way in on the picture

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.