Votes: 30 12.0%
  • Ingot Silver

Votes: 27 10.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

POLL: Most Common Color Picked - 2012 Focus

47K views 207 replies 125 participants last post by  Sonic_HedgeHog 
#1 ·
This is a Poll to try and determine the most common color choice when ordering a new Focus. I myself ordered Sterling Gray:

Color Choices:
  • Red Candy
  • Kona Blue
  • Blue Candy
  • Yellow Blaze
  • Race Red
  • Frosted Glass
  • White Platinum Tri-Coat
  • Sterling Gray
  • Tuxedo Black
  • Ingot Silver

#187 ·
I got the Sterling Grey. I wanted the Kona Blue or Frosted Glass, but the Blue was completely unavailable and no Frosted Glass in Titanium trim. I thought my next car would be silver, but I thought the chrome beltline blended too much on the silver car.

I am coming from a dark red car, so it is an adjustment for me to find my car in the parking lot. ;)

#189 ·
Why can't I vote?

Blue candy!

I am a bit surprised that grey and silver (conservative colors) are so popular in such a trendy car. Nothing wrong with those colors I actually think all the choices are nice in fact, but I could not say no to the BLUE!

#190 ·
Frosted Glass, I am certainly fine with having the least common color.

#200 ·
^^^ I agree white is a popular color, especially here in CA where it helps keep the car cool on the many hot summer days ... seems like about 300 days of summer here! Hey your right iso3200; they did forget to add the Oxford White to the list (it wasn't available for pre-order when I signed up but very happy with the Tri-coat metallic white).

White looks great on the new Focus with the black front grill and the Ti black accents ... then if you go all the way like I did with the arctic white style package, (white&black 2-tone interior w/all leather seats) it really looks wonderful ...many compliments!

#207 ·
It's in the updated poll that replaced this one. What say we ignore this thread and let it die? Better yet would be for a moderator to come along and lock this thread since it's been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.