Focus Fanatics Forum banner

2008-2011 Picture Thread!!

2M views 9K replies 317 participants last post by  bwiren13 
#1 ·
Didn't see one of these yet. I just bought mine but havn't actually taken delivery of it yet. It is a 2011 SES 4door in Blue Flame Metallic with the lighter interior. I'll be sure to update my post with pictures when I get it. When you post put your mods before your first picture so we know what you have done. Look forward to seeing everyone's car's and am really looking forward to actually getting my car!!

#5,779 ·
I can see driveways haven't been good to your front bumper. I've torn mine up since i moved to norfolk [slap]

It's because you don't show off and post the same set of pictures in every other thread like chase does. [neener]
this. I barely see your car so it really never came to mind. post more, i enjoy looking at your car

#5,782 ·
lol i'm just glad i'm not the only one anymore. it sucks. i need a lip to cover it up.

#5,799 ·

Did the tint myself today!

Yes I got the air bubbles out!

That is before the tint with a peak of my 07 SES as well. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5,801 ·
Thanks!
I don't know what kind lol I bought it on eBay, $20 for a full car precut kit!
Might I warn everyone, the rear glass, so so difficult!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5,802 ·
Well in a few days/weeks take pix and show us yours progress woohoo!!
Anylink you could provide for the eBay deal?:)
-derek

#5,803 ·
Is this possible???!!! It looks so close lmfao
I absolutely love the way the mk11 focus RS looks!! everything is perfect!!
My question to yall is

I want to convert my focus (USA body style). Into the mk11rs focus body style.. Is this possible?? To buy the mk11rs body kit and jus apply it to the stock body with some fender work? ;P

I am truly looking into this so if any one can lead me into a awesome build that be shhhweeeet!!!

I will only need mk11rs front bumper and side skirts

Thank you for your time plz help
-Derek

Oh yeah here is a pic of mi caro

#5,807 ·
True story, I saw a white one on UK Ebay for around £12.000 a little while back. Really wish I had the cash but alas I shall never have that kind of money to blow. Hell for that kind of money I could get something here that's more powerful, but then again it wouldn't be an RS. [dunno]

#5,813 ·
Thanks brothas!!
But misfire had an outstanding point!
"If anyone were to try a front end swap, it would be an mk3 owner, not an mk2."

And this is why we are a team!

Yeeeeer focus familia!
-Derek

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.