Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#11,982 ·
This post is to inform you guys that I will be removing myself from Team Focalize. Nothing personal between any members or the team itself. I will still be a TF supporter, but no longer a member.

#11,988 ·
Man there is a tornado watch right now and funnel spotted right where my kids are at school. Called the school and they have them in the hallways. My mother in law who lives right by it says it's hailing and it's so loud my wife could hear it over the phone. I'm worried about my kids I'm sure they are scared right now.

#11,989 ·
Yeah, it's insance at my job right now (Rice Village Area) ... not as hectic though as it is SouthWest.

Mitchelle is at home sick and she called me telling that the power is in an out at the house.

-Ray-

#11,990 ·
It's starting to flood here. Not bad bad but it's really coming down, so much so that the water can't drain away. Haven't seen the back yard like this in a long while. Guess this area is making up for all the rain we didn't get last year?

#11,991 ·
I can't get out of the parking lot at work due to shepherd flooding, it's over the curb and in the parking lot. Hope white oak doesn't breach it's banks cause we will be in trouble if it does.

Good luck everyone, be safe.

#11,994 ·
Found out my house bayou is about full again ... we live in a non-flood zone because of that bayou. Thank goodness it's there.

-Ray-

#12,000 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.