Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#101,001 ·

So am I at Mcdonalds and I'm debating whether or not to get cheese on my burger, or maybe put some cheese on it later?

Morning ya'll!

interesting changes to stock class for auto-x are coming!

new rules state:
no r-comp tires
wheel diameter can be +/- 1" but width must stay stock
street tires must be 140 treadwear or higher this year, over 200 after next year and then on.
double adjustable shocks are the max.
camber plates/adjustments are now stock legal.
front and rear sway bars can be changed out.

#101,004 ·
Not exactly. Its just a proposal and alot of people are against it.
which kind of surprises me. I don't see how people can argue that needing to haul extra wheels with slicks to the track to be competitive is in line with the "stock" naming or even a street naming.

and the argument that you have to spend more money on suspension components doesn't hold water either because the first time I get to buy Rivals instead of A6's I'll have saved enough on tires to buy camber plates.

what are your thoughts on the proposed changes?

#101,006 ·
You never analyzed mine!! I had fantastic answers
I don't remember even seeing you post your answers

Morning ya'll!

interesting changes to stock class for auto-x are coming!

new rules state:
no r-comp tires
wheel diameter can be +/- 1" but width must stay stock
street tires must be 140 treadwear or higher this year, over 200 after next year and then on.
double adjustable shocks are the max.
camber plates/adjustments are now stock legal.
front and rear sway bars can be changed out.
Interdasting rule changes indeed. Although still no allowances for springs I see. which is far.

#101,007 ·
Morning everyone.

So I threw together a quick video yesterday with my new toys I got recently. (Canon T4i and a ProAm crane)

It's nothing special. I was excited to use it and rushed cuz it was freezing cold outside, lol.

I've gotta dial the weights in better so the crane operates smoother and overall just get more practice.

LMK what you guys think.

http://youtu.be/oB3B0GVY9Mg

#101,009 ·
I dig the video Mike.

I can assume Klod, Timmeh and I will want to have you assist with your toys in some sort of THR video this summer haha.

Speaking of are you and the down river people possibly going to try and make it to our cruise on 4/6?

#101,013 ·
That crane rocks, I'd love to get one at some point.
I like it a lot, very inexpensive too.

I dig it Mike!
Looks good Mike
Thanks guys.

:)

I dig the video Mike.

I can assume Klod, Timmeh and I will want to have you assist with your toys in some sort of THR video this summer haha.

Speaking of are you and the down river people possibly going to try and make it to our cruise on 4/6?
Thanks man.

I'd be glad to help make a video of sorts after I get some more practice.

I'm not sure on the cruise. I don't want to commit then not be able to make it. I'll post in the FB event once it gets a little closer to the date.

#101,014 ·
mike what you use to edit and what are your compression settings for youtube?

I used imovie 6 with my gopro footage and it came out looking poopy

I can't view the video to see how it looks because you don't have it available to mobile users it says.

I used Sony Vegas to edit my videos I've done recently.

Idk what the compression settings are? I'd look into it for you but idk how to figure that out, lol. I just edit the videos in Vegas then I can upload directly to YouTube from that program.

#101,015 ·
I used Sony Vegas to edit my videos I've done recently.

Idk what the compression settings are? I'd look into it for you but idk how to figure that out, lol. I just edit the videos in Vegas then I can upload directly to YouTube from that program.
For all my auto-x videos I've been using Vegas as well. When starting the file I choose the option for internet HD video. It seems to work really well for me.

#101,018 ·
I used windows live movie maker. It works great for simple edits, adding music, etc.

Video of a kid Joe I know. Some cell phone, some go pro footage.

Or a better example of an edit:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.