Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Friday Night GTG

6K views 99 replies 17 participants last post by  eazyrider_tim 
#1 ·
Well looks like these firday night GTG Just got better

Not only do we get to hang out with some cool people, but now we get a discount at sonic!

The manager of the store came out and offered us a $2.99 #1 ( sonic burger, fries, drink )

Sweet!

[thumb]

#53 ·
05stblown2700 said:
hey she wanted to type in but yes im wooped who cares. no fun in bed unless i do what she says.[woot]
Unless you can get away with it and STILL have fun in bed!! [thumb]

#54 ·
i dunno if i will make this weeks meet, i will try but still have a TON to set up for the BBQ

#58 ·
I should be there, I won't be there next week, will be on the road for work, but when I get back..my interior is going to look different....center sections of the seats front and rear..will be black, possibly something with the headrests, the inset on the package tray might be done with the "focus" logo, door panel insets and rear panel insets should be black...not sure of what else yet.

#60 ·
provided that i can get the guy to come through on his original agreement to buy my stock stereo ill actually be able to afford to return for the weekend. if i decide to come home ill stop by sonic tomorrow night.

#68 ·
I guess I am not gonna make it after all. Gotta play some co-ed softball. [:)~]Something bout girlies runnin bases that just makes me wanna play.
Spotted a Comp Orange SVT on 190 this mornin headed West near Josey. Nice lookin one too with some kinda spider lookin graphics on the side. [driving] I'm sure i have seen that one somewhere before.

Yall have fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.