Focus Fanatics Forum banner

rims for a 2008 Ford Focus

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  rambleon84 
#1 ·
I found a set if rims that i want they are 17x7.5 will they be to wide for a 08 will the tire stick out from the body or will it rub? What size tire can i use?

#4 ·
If i remember correctly that would be fine, but my motegi's are i think +42 and i run 215/45r17 proxes plus 4's amazing tires so far.. love the size as well it fills the wheel well and top of the front tire is still inside the fender but it does give it a more aggressive look from the front IMHO it looks amazing!! and i only rub a little bit taking corners REALLY hard other then that it doesnt at all im guessing the wheels are 4x108/4x4.25

#5 ·
i have focal f01 on mine that are 17x7.5 with a +42 offset. heres how they site. remember the fenders stick out pretty far one the 08-11. not the best pics for seeing offset. but they are just inside the fender on top (closer to edge on front than rear) and due to the way the bottom of the body cuts in they show more in the bottom. still looks great and no issues on h&r spring with a 1.5" drop

#7 ·
oh yeah, i missed the part about tires. i believe that pic of mine was with 215/40 on it. i later switched to a 215/45 and not issues. in fact it actually corrected the offset in my speedo so i now reads spot on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.