Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Birmingham! In the House!!

66K views 484 replies 17 participants last post by  pdavison9241 
#1 ·
Whats up everybody, my name is brad and im very new to the focus world. hell ive never been much into car modification at all.... but i bought a focus earlier this month and i fn love it! my friend loved it too, so he bought one. now were out to conquer the world. lol

all kidding aside, i was just woundering if theres anyone in birmingham that loves their focus as much as we do.

#273 ·
About 10am behind the wendys in hoover but we will roll to 1000 Amphitheater Rd, Pelham where the event will be held so if its too early for ya thats the address.

#279 ·
i know its a slow car, i just want it to be better. there is like 0 power in the lower rpms. high rpms in like 3rd and 4th arent bad, i just feel like the car is being held back. not really looking to turbo it... kinda wanting to go n/a built for now. but with adding turbo later in mind. looking at a few things to save for right now.

supercharged corvette = fast. lol (i dont need to be that fast) lmao, i just need to be faster than
ford focus = slower than toyota

#290 ·
See, your definition of fast is my definition of utter insanity!! Not for track only use but i mean anything street and daily driven. Now for the Track i totally get it. Unless its a real supercar like the Ford GT, Lambo and etc.
The car's chassis and overall refinement made to handle power at that level and still be James Bond of the party lol! Not going home smelling like exhaust and race gas!

#291 ·
its just hard for me to define something as fast when a $5k bike can stomp the hell out of it to the point you dont know you are racing lol

#292 ·
Ha, yeah I get that from a price standpoint. Though, bikes and cars are apples and oranges. 250hp in a bike versus a car is a huge difference. When u were beside me after the spec meet on your bike I was thinking this ain't even fair lol! I didn't get wot before you were 3 cars out! Lol.

#294 ·
definatly would like to race some autox. sorry to say ill be a little late for this one tho. i gotta work til at least 2 maybe later. i scheduled off and they told me i gotta come in anyway. but hey!, shoveling mill ditches is just as fun!,.. right?

-nope- lol

#307 ·
Well before you get rid of it you'd better make it to this little get together tomorrow . Crap I gotta charge some camera battery's and who knows what else .

I'm out werkie's calling .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.