Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Any Nascar fans out there? Post Up...

37K views 229 replies 22 participants last post by  felixthecat 
#1 ·
[welcome]

I looked for a Nascar thread but couldn't find anything. Hopefully there's enough fans on here to make this a fun ongoing thread.

I'll start by stating AJ Allmindinger is a DUMB[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]! He ruined his career and a Penske ride all bc he wanted to take prescription speed medication that's cleary against the rules & he knew so! You'd a thought he would have had a little more respect for the sport and learned my that idiot Jeremy Mayfields mistakes.

Went to the Brickyard last Sunday and it was AWESOME, really a great race! Johnson dominated and is now a 4 time Brickyard champion. I'm not personally a "five time" fan but you gotta give the guy respect, bc he's talented as hell, a class act and great for the sport.

Dale Jr's in the points lead for the 1st time since 10/2004 (GO JR NATION), now he just needs to win a couple more races and hopefully he'll win the championship! If not him maybe Smoke will repeat?

Anyone going to the Bristol Night Race on 8/25? Will be my 3rd year in a row and THE best place to watch a live Nascar race; IMO of course. Hopefully my man Tony "smoke" Stewart pulls out a win at Bristol! That'll make my Bistol 2012 weekend all the more better!

So let's hear from all you Nascar fans...

See less See more
#192 ·
I'm sure TRD is going to pay the fine thru JGR. Even thou, that doesn't help Matt or Jason Ratcliff the crew chief or the Coach. How 'bout Johnny Sauter, & his crew chief getting caught w/ the foam missing from the fuel cell, to gain what 2 ounces. As you know the bonehead move the Hornaday did.

#207 ·
Wow, I really would love too, thanx. I did watch the arca race, thou. WTF did that guy cut down on Milka Duno for? That mess up 16-17 cars. No need that early in the race. Hopefully the rains stay alway.

#214 ·
Dega is on my bucket list! I'd really like to go to the fall race this year.

Man that was one hell of race or rather last lap. Good for David Ragen though, he seems like really nice guy!

#213 ·
Rub it in, Eric! Thats awesome you were there. That was some race, wow. Typical Taladega. No reason for that 1st big one, w/ so few laps. Thats great that David Regan won w/ his team mate finishing 2nd. Giliahand (38) really gave him a push=wow. That was the best shovel of the race & when it counted to, up the middle.

#218 ·
So what'd you guys think? Better than Daytona? I think so. Busch's flip was insane. Glad to see 3 blue ovals in the top 3. Just wish NASCAR would fix the racing a little more so the bottom line can actually push forward.

O and question. You saw they reinforced the area where the fence can break. Do you think fans have a right to sue if something like that happens again? I personally don't think so. They know the risk of sitting that close to the track so they shouldn't have that ability.

#220 ·
So what'd you guys think? Better than Daytona? I think so. Busch's flip was insane. Glad to see 3 blue ovals in the top 3. Just wish NASCAR would fix the racing a little more so the bottom line can actually push forward.>>>> As far as fixing the bottom line= They can go down there & run too. It really doesn't matter what nascar does, someone is always wanting something different. Do you want pack racing or tandem racing. To give you an idea, look at Nationwide vs the cup cars. A lot less blocking w/ tandem racing. It comes down to the fans= what do you want?

O and question. You saw they reinforced the area where the fence can break. Do you think fans have a right to sue if something like that happens again? I personally don't think so. They know the risk of sitting that close to the track so they shouldn't have that ability.
So many people are sue happy now a days. Its basic common sense, you'd think its ok & no problem sitting there. Look at the baja races including the 1000, people are right there standing while the cars go whizzing by.

#219 ·
America's legal system in so messed up when it comes to lawsuits, it's not even funny. It's people choice to put their lives in danger but when something does happen, it's always someone else's fault.

Great race and great ending. Hey, I even got to help put a new door on a car during the rain delay. lol

#221 ·
i think that its a risk that the fans take much like us motorcyclist, shit happens but since the track is willing to take care of medical bills and what not then leave it alone. that is why the country is in the shape its in. when i had my wreck on the bike because the guy didn't stop at the end of aisle way in a parking lot and broadsided me. since it was private property no fault ticket was issued so had to sue for medical bills and bike repair and loss of pay due to being out of work with a shattered ankle but that was it. no suing for millions and that crap. so my answer is i don't think they should be plus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.