Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone have a wheel balance in houston?

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  sleepyboy 
#1 ·
I think my wheels need to be balanced really bad but I can't afford the $25/wheel that other places want b/c I don't have a job. I'll buy whoever lunch or something if you consider that a fair deal...

Thanks =D

#2 ·
....... honestly .... if you can scrap some cash together ... NTB has a great program with when you get your tires balanced they can set you up with a plan that covers that car's balance for another 2 years ... Saves money ... you can get a balance and alignment as many times as you like from them with that.

-Ray-

#4 · (Edited)
Where did yo get the wheels and tires from? Would'n't they balance them for you? Every where I've gotten a tire from always rotated and balanced them for free. Heck I even went to discount tire for free even when I didn't have there tires lol.

Oh and Matt don't feel bad I have a job and can't even buy tires lol. Speaking of I need to get a hold Jeremy..*picks up phone and realizes it's 4:49am Dooh!!*

#6 ·
#8 ·
... well ... I get squeamish thinking Walmart or Sears will be touching my car ... that isn't their fort-ay ...

-Ray-

#10 ·
lol $2 per lug nut....
The reason why I asked if anyone had one is because I literally have NO money, like I am -80 in my bank account right now, and I wont have money until im able to find a job that doesnt require a 4 year degree or 2 years experience.... I want to stay away from food, retail and and like hard manual labor (construction, you guys know my body size so its obvious why i dont wanna do that) so it's really freaking hard to find a job with those exclusions =(

I might have to just ask aprents for some money caus emy wheels are so freaking off balanced I feel like they are about to fly off when im doing 55+... atleast i think it's the wheel balance. My steering wheel has alot of vibration and there's alot of road noise like something it wobbly so I assume it's wheel balance.

On another note, when my tax return comes in i'm going to take care of that if Ihavent found another means to but then i'm getting the exhaust and intake for my car.... Install gtg maybe? =D i'l get drinks!

#11 ·
lol $2 per lug nut....
The reason why I asked if anyone had one is because I literally have NO money, like I am -80 in my bank account right now, and I wont have money until im able to find a job that doesnt require a 4 year degree or 2 years experience.... I want to stay away from food, retail and and like hard manual labor (construction, you guys know my body size so its obvious why i dont wanna do that) so it's really freaking hard to find a job with those exclusions =(
as far as construction, it all depends on the trade you pick man, electricians get paid ok when aprentices, but once you become journeyman then you make money. and don't get scared for the electricity, they don't work things when "hot", you should see smaller people than you doing things up there

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.