Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#158 · (Edited)
This morning around 11:00ish, saw a malibu blue ZX3 on 495 south with NH plates, looked like it had a coffee can and was lowered. Had a few stickers on the back including a Red Sox "B", you took the Rt.9 exit and I kept going. Anyone?

And earlier today, around 1:00PM or so in Auburn, MA, saw a silver Euro SVT with HID's and a bunch of random stickers on the back side windows. Looked like a couple of older dudes in it, you were behind me at a light and flashed your headlights at me when I sped off. Anyone?

#159 ·
I need to start tracking down some of these people in my area if you aren't on here!

Spotted a black SVT with rims and tint parked in front of the 'Taco Stand' on Front St in Newburgh last week. MAY have seen the same car again a few times this week, on 17m in Middletown and heading towards SUNY Orange.

Spotted an orange sedan with Mach headlights and blacked out indicators on the grill. That was today; you were at the light turning from cr 12 onto 17m.

Been seeing a comp orange SVT on I-84 and parked at the Taco Bell on Dolson Ave in Middletown. Spotted a few times.

#161 ·
Infra Red SVT at the Mobil across from the Wrentham outlets around 5pm today. Looked like it has some rear end damage, but it might've just been a shadow.

#163 ·
At the gas station about 500ft from my house, met a guy with a silver 02 SVTF, nice car with st170 lights and grille. Silver SVTFs hide dirt and salt a lot better! He's on here but doesn't post much

#167 ·
At 9:30 this morning I saw a Dark Blue ZX3 with a body kit and a midwing getting of at the Pelham road exit on 93N. At 12:30 today I saw a Sonic Blue SVT in the Lowes theater parking lot in Methuen with a female driver.

#174 ·
Yeha Ken, we saw each other again the other night you were leaving work...your headlights look so damn sweet!!! Saw Brian's SVT and Chris' ZX3 today when we did Chris' timing belt. Brian and I had some high-speed fun, got to strech my car's legs for the 1st time in a while. Threw some ideas out there for my engine project...this year is gonna be fun!

#176 ·
saw a black zx3 (don't think it was SVT it could've been tho) at Raceway Park i believe he was running 12s for 'Street Wars' two weekends ago seeing if he's on here he was the only focus out there and i heard he held his own i didn't stay around long enough to watch him go tho...

#177 ·
i saw 2 fofo tonigth, one on sheridan drive by might, it was red zx3 with i think some kinda catback sounded like a chainsaw thought...
and i saw a white zx4 at a plus on sheridan , it had huge rims and a sap rear bumper, a st front grille clear coners, pretty nice looking ride ..

#178 ·
i raced a white zx3 in newport, and lost :-( but it sounded pretty good and the kid seemed cool about racing, ny gf no so much, lol.
i have also seen only once in fall river it is a two toned custom paint job zx3 silver on the bottom and a nice east transition to black on the top. it looked badass but i think it ws all stock

#180 · (Edited)
Today at 12:30 p.m. White ZX3, checkered flag graphics down the side. Ugly ass covers on back side windows. No money spent on suspension, it had the 4x4 look goin'. Wish I had my camera. Saw it on Vet's Parkway in E.Providence. Then a few hours later on Rt. 103 in Riverside. Also, had a cheesy stick-on hood scoop.

#181 ·
second time ive seen this car but this time i got a better look, its a silver SVTF with EAP wheels and the interior has leather seats mabe an actual EAP? this was infront of 54 Eastwood in buffalo (canisius college). the rotors had a nice coat of rust on em so id say it hasn't moved in a week or so.

#182 ·
today around 1 or 2. sonic blue svt, goin west on 347. had 6 spoke svt rims, aem sticker on hatch. focal jet sticker on right side. i passed you on your left before you turned on to nichols road. also had out of state plates. gave you the rock on hand gesture, and you did it back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.