Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Moving to St. Petersburg FL From NJ In May

901 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  GonePostal 
#1 ·
Hey all,
In June I purchased a 2003 Focus SVT. It had everything I was looking for 6-speed manual trans, awesome interior etc etc.

My main reason for posting is to get to know people in the area and the hangouts, best place to get parts etc.
Right now my car is completely stock, but being a gear head and racer (race my MX bike up here in the summer) I would love to trick out this Focus once I get down there.

Bad thing is had the car only two weeks and some punk made a nice key mark in the drivers side door all the way to the back. Haven't gotten that fixed yet as I feel it would be better to just paint the whole car (the pin striping someone did is awful) maybe a nice two tone but not sure yet.

But anyway just wanted to say hello and hopefully make some friends on this site before I move down so I won't be so bored lol. Talk to you all soon.

#2 ·
hey man first off welcome to focus fanatics, i also drive a silver svt. in tampa/st pete we have a lot of focus owners that are awesome as friends and we are all good hearted. so if you need nething dont be afraid to pm any of us. good luck and see ya when u get down here.

Phil

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.