Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official NW Boredom Thread

2M views 9K replies 131 participants last post by  fanat 
#1 ·
ive notcied that like 80 percent of the owners in this region have d-tecs. dayum i shouldnt have gotten rid of mine! btw anyone with the halo projectors, how well do yous ee at night? better or worse? im talking with a guy righ tnow who ants to sell me his set and he never go them installed cuz he totalled his focus. so he dont know how they shine

#957 ·
Well Brad just found out (yes like right now) that he can't do the dyno until he gets Tom all the info he needs. I know he wants to do it but guess you might as well take us off the list, however we are up to going to watch and listen (bringing my target shooting hearing headset) [clap]

#961 ·
I will be totally honest with you Lyndel, I haven't got a frickin clue what a dyno is. [:)~] But I'm willing to learn about it, I'm sure you could probably dyno just about any car if you wanted to but I think we'll leave that for the Focus. [;)]

Will you be able to make it back up here for the G2G with your GF?

#970 ·
That sounds good to me. I should get it by wednesday. Tom didn't send it out till last friday. I think me and Josh and Carl are getting together this weekend to do the parts install. U think u could make it down?

#971 ·
Hwy 16

Good morning everyone~Well Brad got another tune from Tom yesterday so guess who was out on Hwy 16 last night doing runs and capturing numbers at 4, 5 and 6k? [wave] Yes it was us, back and forth, up and down Hwy 16 about 6 different times. It sounds and runs great, but it totally messed with my head. When I was watching and recording the numbers Brad needed and couldn't look up when we were just flying on the Hwy....sort of freaked me out [eek]............I kept asking Brad if we were done....he kept responding with "Nope one more" [unsure] Ok.......so after all the runs we did end up making it home safe and sound but I reached over and felt Brad's pluse and it was racing, he got a big rush from that and all I felt like was [vommit]. Big Sigh of Relief for me. [clap] It was sort of exciting but I like to know where I'm heading rather then looking down all the time. It was sort of being like being blindfolded and not knowing where your going. [confused] I have to say after all that I think I'm convinced I'll be saving up for racing seats for Mr. B-dub! [thumb]

So that's it from me, have a great day everyone.
Cindy

#972 ·
so what your telling us is he's one step closer to being able to do the Dyno now... [:)]

#973 ·
I'm not sure David. I just sent Josh a post to let him know that when we hear back from Tom hopefully it is the last one and we can do the dyno. [thumb]

#976 ·
which one was that...... probly josh since hes the NW i believe or carl.. i can't remember which...... were you talking smack?

#979 ·
---REMINDER---

This is just a reminder for those members who may not be aware of the Buy-Sell-Trade Rules of Focus Fanatics. Please make sure you read and under the BST Rules and post the pertinant information in the correct BST Forum. The regional forums are NOT to be used as a BST forum. This was a big issue in the past. Any posts, obvious or PERCEIVED, to be a BST post outside of the correct BST forum WILL be deleted and warnings and/or infractions will be issued for "Improper Forum Use" or "Spammed Advertisements". For those that wish a "Local Pickup Only", please be sure to post this statement in your BST listing. If you have any questions, please PM me.

If any of the moderators of SR, myself, gonefhsn or BradWhite, manage to miss one of these posts, please let us know and we will take care of it. Thanks for your cooperation.

#980 ·
kinda dumb IMO, i mean its alot easier for local people to see something for sale locally in the regional forums specially if they dont visit the bst forum that much like myself. IDK just my opinion even thou it dont matter much

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.