Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Redline Track event Dec 18th

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  RickB 
#1 ·
anyone going?

#5 ·
Be careful....

These guys are idiots.

There is minimal concern for safety and maximum emphasis on profit.

I ran ONE .... ONE event with them as an instructor. I will NEVER do so again, even with a gun to my head. Risking the bullet gives me better odds than being on track with these bufoons.

They allow passing in corners for NOVICE drivers with multiple car classes without qualified instructors.

what does that mean?

Fully race prepared cars can/will be on track with inexperienced drivers and street cars where aggression is king and common sense is delegated to the back seat... no the trunk.

I will not support this group and I have 20+ years experience with track events.

My opinion, take it for what it is worth....

#6 ·
^^ i'm not sure what you are talking about. they DONT allow passing on corners and are very safe. i have seen them black flag people etc. i wouldnt do it if it wasnt, i love my kids too much!! and there is more than a few people on here that have gone so dont just take my word for it. ask clint (RickB) etc.

#7 ·
^^ i'm not sure what you are talking about. they DONT allow passing on corners and are very safe. i have seen them black flag people etc. i wouldnt do it if it wasnt, i love my kids too much!! and there is more than a few people on here that have gone so dont just take my word for it. ask clint (RickB) etc.
Then they've changed their policy and that's encouraging. [thumb]

If you poke around on this site, I posted video from the event that I was a part of and it is crazy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.