Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Has anyone been able to contact Russ at DGRSuspension.com?

14K views 60 replies 30 participants last post by  iminhell 
#1 ·
If anyone has please let me know and tell me how to get a hold of Russ at DGR Suspension. Im out a lot of money. He wont respond on here. on either of his email addresses and his Facebook disappeared. Anyone know his phone number?

#33 ·
reminds me of a shop that had my 95 Cobra and went bust before it was done. they owed me 4 grand when they filed for bankruptcy and had NO recoverable assets so I was screwed. Later was PM'd on another forum that the owner had died. I really tried to work up some care but just couldn't do it.

I sent DGR a request for some info on some suspension stuff for my '12 but never got a response. guess now I am glad I didn't

#35 ·
im sorry but if that is the case then you guys have nobody but yourselves to blame. you start on the forum here and bitch and whine and moan because you got ripped off and then let that be the end of it. if you want something done about it then do something about it. flip through the yellow pages and get a consult with a lawyer and have them advise you on your legal options. if you have ground to stand on have charges pressed and take his ass to court. if nothing else he will shrink from the idea of court and give your money back to keep you from following through on your threat of imminent jail and if he does not then he will go to jail and wont be able to scam anyone else. this is what i would do and am in the process of doing right now with a completely separate matter. dont just gripe and whine about getting ripped off. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! otherwise just send the money to me instead so long as you are just giving it away without a fight.

#36 ·
I just wanted to pop in and give some info.

Read this.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/ven...gr-suspension-group-buy-21.html#post152735024

Then this.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/ven...gr-suspension-group-buy-23.html#post152735644

I wish you all the best of luck. I had an issue with Russ, I paid him close to $1000 and was strung along for 3 weeks before I started making noise.

Long story short, I went back and forth with him a few times before simply asking for my money back. He agreed to give me my money back, but then not much later contacted me again and said that paypal froze his account. We went back and forth more, and I started trashing him in public where I knew he'd see it. He "magically" fixed his paypal account and refunded me my money.

In the end, I got my money back. I hope everyone else does as well.

#38 ·
How did a banned member become a vendor on the site? If this knowledge was known beforehand, then he's not the only one to blame.
Posted via FF Mobile

#39 ·
From their website:
DGR-USA, LLC.
DGRsuspension.com
Email Us
(855) 5-DGRUSA
(855) 534-7872
(410) 569-3407
AOL IM: dgrsuspension
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
9am-5pm EST
Saturday
9am-12pm EST
Sunday
CLOSED

http://www.dgrsuspension.com/aboutus.asp

#41 ·
#42 ·
I hope no one minds me posting this here but a member on here is unloading his collection of parts, and I can get a set of dgr coilovers for 750 shipped. just because they are dgr's should I be worried? If you were me would you steer clear of these or get them because this guy wont screw me

#44 ·
Does the warranty transfer?

Not a lot of track record on reliability due to Russ stealing so many people's money. Not saying they are good or bad, just haven't seen much in the way of feedback from a reliability standpoint. From the DSM thread, seems the new owner is supposed to be getting a number of left over partial kits...could be from Russ parting them out for warranty. The question that isn't answerable is just how many partial kits are there, and what parts are missing....to indicate possible quality issues, just saying.

As to the "new" DGR and Mark, I wouldn't touch the stuff without a credible track record of successful operation. While Mark may seem on the ball in "print", who knows as he is inheriting a clusterfauck and has yet to actually sell/deliver a kit that I am aware of.

As to Russ, people are out tens of thousands of dollars collectively, with no kits, and/or missing accessories. The really screwed people are the ones that paid with paypal, and not a credit card. Some will be made whole through chargebacks on cc's, but there is still a lot of money missing.

Russ Rudez has lived once again to screw people over. Someone needs to get the legal ball rolling....all this boy seems to know is how to scam people.

#48 ·
i find this bit amusing. the guy got banned for scamming on this site a few years ago and then he comes back and the head honchos of FF make him into a vendor? it seems like everybody with any sort of connection to this guy has been dropping the ball.

#50 ·
Russ Rudez = DarthFocus = ChaserAero = DGR Suspension

From his signature of his DarthFocus profile:
Russ Rudez
1988 Mazda 323 GTX; 1 of 1,243 Imported

AEM CAI, VJ11 Turbo @ 20psi, 2.5" IC Pipes,
Corksport IC, CFDF Clutch, 2.5" Turboback, Konis,
Suspension Tech Springs, 22mm Rear Sway, + More.
I live a hop, skip, and a jump away from Russ, if anyone scammed on here needs the local Law Enforcement agencies info please contact me here or on the Jet. A member from FloridaFocus recently was having issues with Russ and I got him the Local PD's info and stuff got squared away with quite quickly from that. Many of my local friends and friends of this community have been screwed by this jackoff so I'm willing to help put him away in anyway possible and end his reign of scamming the local scene around here as well as the Focus scene which I dearly love.

#51 ·
so is russell the same person that had a black svt with gold rota attacks and then bought a red 323? imo you should make his info public ken, everyone from different forums should be able to get their money back not just focus peeps

#52 ·
Send them to me. If someone asks I'll give them the Local Authorities info, plus I don't want to put myself out there as potentially giving "legal advice". Also quite frankly I don't have time to chase Russ around to all the other forums he's dicked over which if you look around he's up to at least 15-16 last I saw privately linked on another Focus forum.

#53 ·
Hey Ken, can you please pm me any info you have on him? Address, contact info, local pd info. Things like that. Thanks a lot.

#56 ·
honestly i DONT recommend you buying from mark from the "new DGR", i never trusted russell and DGR still smells fishy, how could they "transfer" the company? thats a good joke, ive read posts from mark on other forums saying bs about russell and how he does not worry to refund people. why would someone try to rise a company that went deep in sh**?

There is a lot of stuff that does not seem logic

#57 ·
DGR statement.
Hi, Friend,
We would like to explain the problem with Russell Rudez in 2011.

We cooperation with Russ from February,2011. WE had the good relationship in beginning. And some of customer also satisfied DGR kit. About the May, 2011, Russ had some of payment problem, He said the paypal charge the high fee, he would like to pay the check for our company. The first , our boss think we had a good relationship with him, so we ship some of kit. But we really didn’t get the check from him since a long time. He defrauded the our company out of thousands of dollars. WE are so sorry that didn’t receive the kit customer. WE really didn’t receive the payment from Russ, we can’t ship any kit to anybody.

DGR international Co., Ltd(ZI-HE Co., Ltd) is different company from DGR USA.

Thanks for your all support.

DGR international Co., Ltd
(ZI-HE Co.,Ltd)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.