Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#83,841 ·
Man, get an ST, or hold out for a 2015 stang 2.3L or a Focus RS... Hmm... I'm really hoping for a Fusion ST of sorts. Even if they'd just offer the 2.0T in the fusion with a stick, I'd get that over the Focus I think.

#83,843 ·
If they even make it. I really want Ford to make this...

That 2.3L turbo, M6, nice suspension, maybe AWD? S4 for WAY less.

#83,845 ·
I still have $55k in loans, and have been paying on them for 4 years. Oh, and they are at 6.9 and 7.5%. Screw the government, and screw all you guys with no loans! I'd be driving a B8 S4 if I didn't have those damn things.

Also interesting, and maybe Klod idea?

For $15,000, What Sorcery Is This?
yum! would smash.

#83,850 ·
Good morning guys! This four 10's is effing with my head pretty good right now. 9:30-8 Monday and Wednesday. 8:30-7 Tuesday and Friday and off Thursday. Rawr.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

4 ,10's is easy. That's my schedule, sack up!

if it was the same hours daily that'd be way easier!

jWill is a sissy 4 12's is where its at!
What pleasant, completely reasonable schedules.

7 days a week, 12 hours a day....sometimes in at 3pm, sometimes 6pm or 4:30pm. Whatever they feel is necessary.

Gah.

- Drew

#83,854 ·
They aren't even staying like that long.

Pulling the covers off this afternoon or tomorrow and having the suede insert part done up with silver diamond stitching. Same color as the stitching on the shift boot and they steering wheel. ALL THE CLASSY!

#83,857 ·
Just watched a video of a Fusion Sport go 14.6 @99mph with an intake and tune... Hmm, wonder what an AWD one would do? They are sub 20k now.

#83,859 ·
I'd guess a couple tenths slower. They are auto, but at least the stick holds and doesn't up shift at redline. The AWD is good in winter, I've played around in one, and is fun on curvy roads, it can put power down sooner. These cars with an intake and tune are no joke.

Is your buddy's AWD? What's he see for mileage?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.