Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Birmingham! In the House!!

66K views 484 replies 17 participants last post by  pdavison9241 
#1 ·
Whats up everybody, my name is brad and im very new to the focus world. hell ive never been much into car modification at all.... but i bought a focus earlier this month and i fn love it! my friend loved it too, so he bought one. now were out to conquer the world. lol

all kidding aside, i was just woundering if theres anyone in birmingham that loves their focus as much as we do.

#202 ·
#205 ·
This is my first plasti dip job, thank you brad for your wisdom though it was late in the game lol! I almost ruined the whole thing but i was careful pulling the tape and kept a straight edge handy!

#206 ·
that looks good ash. i like it better. we got that sway bar on the silver duratec today. stupid ford and not welding sway bar mounts on all the cars.

23rd is good for me

#211 ·
Always down to Do work son!! you can learn along the way.
Hey fellaz... my lil girl's B' day party was moved to the 23rd due to family scheduling issues... I wont be able to come. [facepalm]

#218 ·
HA! Guys check this out the auto-x was moved to the 30th!!! there was a schedule change and now we can still watch some racing.
i checked the calendar and its official.

So, MEET SAT JUNE 30TH 10:00am If this works good for everyone holla back. We could meet in the parking lot behind wendys in hoover. A few guys from anniston may join us. Then we will roll to the Auto-X.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.