Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#511 ·
saw that black hatch again and gave you a nod. You pulled behind me on elm st in manch and followed me onto so. willow where I turned off to go to the DMV (around 4pm). I was the green hatch with the wierd whistling sounds coming from the engine bay. Could have sworn I saw jfocus right as I pulled into the DMV parking lot right after losing sight of the black one

#512 ·
Saw what I think was a Screaming Yellow SVT driving away in Port Jefferson on Long Island. It was quite a ways away, and I was disappointed that I didn't see it drive past.
I took the ferry across the sound to pick up a car for work. Nice little town there.

#519 ·
there is a yellow svt in coram with a regular zx3 front bumper and headlights, unless its a zx3 with everything except a front svt bumpers and headlights painted screaming yellow, lol. coram aint to far away from port jeff either. ive only seen a handfull eap's on long island.

#521 ·
Franklin, Ma Silver SVT Black Hood, EAP Wheels, decals along the lower skirt....i know you saw/heard me... now who are you lol

#524 ·
CD Silver ZX5 in Bellingham today, taking a left onto a street that's name I cant remember.

And mtadd, I've honked/waved at you 3 times in the last 2 days, and you never seem to notice me. Next time, I'm gonna swerve at you.

#525 ·
And mtadd, I've honked/waved at you 3 times in the last 2 days, and you never seem to notice me. Next time, I'm gonna swerve at you.
lol damn my bad...swerving would probably work better, im in my own world when im driving

#527 ·
Silver ZX3 at Sears in Natick today. Had SVT wheels and an exhaust. I said nice wheels, and you said thanks and walked away. You seemed either un-friendly, or had somewhere to be.

#533 ·
Yellow ZX3 (gen 1) with body kit (front bumper, upper wing and mid wing) and aftermarket wheels drove by near Shelter Rock Rd in Danbury around 10:30 this morning.
I revved my engine and waved.

#536 ·
Yellow 00-04 spotted by Sikorsky in Stratford, Hellas, nice 5 spoke wheels, gave you a thumbs up.

Screaming Yellow SVT today heading south on 91/ the Parkway, stock looking with a girl driver. Thumbs up, dont think you were paying attention.

White zx3 with what looked like a full SVT conversion and a HUGE FORD sticker in the back window. Spotted pulling out of the gas station across from Curran VW around 530, girl driver.

Anyone on here? Seems like theres some nice Foci popping up [:D]

#539 ·
red SVT with like 20" chrome wheels << not my taste...in front of milford dominos, im starting to think u work there

#540 ·
theres a red sedan, 05-07, with the wing on the back. ive seen it a few times on spackenkill road in poughkeepsie. nicest focus ive seen in poughkeepsie

#543 ·
lol well rockthezx3 cant get my attention by a regular horn and you cant get it by a air horn, i think throwing stuff or ramming me is the next step....but yea i was on my way to worcester nationals with the red cobalt and blue monte...and you should have been too! i was the only focus, very dissapointing, everybody was like wait is that a focus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.