Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Bewsted Again!!!!!!!!

2K views 37 replies 16 participants last post by  suss6052 
#1 ·
Well as many of you know I traded my 05 ST that I did mass work to including FsWerks Stage 2 kit, in 6 months ago on a Camaro 2SS for the wife, well we have been discussing it and decided that with Justin turning 16, the cost to put fuel in it, we need to get rid of it so on the 31st we (meaning I) test drove a 13 ST took me all of 5 minuets of driving and asking the wife "Are you serious?!?!" 15 times to do the paperwork. Well yesterday we picked up our new Tangerine Scream (the color I said I would buy because it is exclusive to the ST)( Had it been an RS it would be Green) ST

On the way home yesterday

A few shots of the interior features

And window tinting done.

I plan on keeping it pretty stock not mass upgrades like the 05 had done.......well for now [grinking]

See less See more
#7 ·
Congrats Josh, I remember you talking about getting one in Dallas. Glad to see you back in another Focus. Even though I do miss your old ST, this is a suitable replacement.[hihi]

#13 ·
Well as many of you know I traded my 05 ST that I did mass work to including FsWerks Stage 2 kit, in 6 months ago on a Camaro 2SS for the wife, well we have been discussing it and decided that with Justin turning 16, the cost to put fuel in it, we need to get rid of it so on the 31st we (meaning I) test drove a 13 ST took me all of 5 minuets of driving and asking the wife "Are you serious?!?!" 15 times to do the paperwork. Well yesterday we picked up our new Tangerine Scream (the color I said I would buy because it is exclusive to the ST)( Had it been an RS it would be Green) ST

On the way home yesterday

I plan on keeping it pretty stock not mass upgrades like the 05 had done.......well for now [grinking]
Leave it stock, huh= Yeah right[???:)][scratch]

Congrats Josh, awesome color too. Miss the grunt of the camaro?

#16 ·
Orange, Blue, or black for me. I have a soft spot for black cars lol. but the ST looks best in the 1st two IMO. Was at the local ford dealer the other day, they sold the orange ST they had, and replaced it with 5 ROUSH Mustangs. holy batman I want one

#21 ·
Congrats man! How do you like it!?

I want one in either silver or orange I think :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.