Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nightly Boredom thread for the Night Stalking TX Crowd

5M views 42K replies 179 participants last post by  71shadow 
#1 ·
Ok instead of texting and what not lets do this the free way. So high guys [welcome] lets chit chat [wiggle]

#14,522 ·
#14,523 ·
Ice
smart
pork
social media
worm
flood
electric power grid

freaking ridiculous!!!

#14,524 ·
and i might have enticed some of the salesmen at Planet Ford yesterday to build a showroom Focus. a bunch of them really liked my car. somehow they didn't realize it was a Focus at first. [dunno]

#14,526 ·
lol.
i am not hardcore lunatic or conspiracy theorist or anything. i just hate certain things that are going on... prime example is this.

#14,528 ·
#14,529 ·
Just ordered the 3pc Machined Racing Pedals from CFM

http://focus.c-f-m.com/3pcaluminumracingpedalswfocuslogo.aspx

And also ordered the MSD 8.5mm Plug Wires to go with the MSD Coil

http://focus.c-f-m.com/msd85mmsparkplugwiresfor00-04zetecsvtst170requiresmsdcoilpack.aspx

This is my next purchase: Longtube Header:

http://focus.c-f-m.com/fordfocussvtlongtubeheaderfor00-04focuszetec.aspx

Then I'll get the Exhaust and SCT XCal3

http://focus.c-f-m.com/fswerks-2-5-...or-00--04-ford-focus-sedan-zx4-spi-zetec.aspx

#14,532 ·
i have asked this question before and nobody could really help me so im asking again maybe someone that knows the answer is looking now.
umy fog lights dont work, i have been asked do the bulbs work? yes. are they connected? yes
i took the switch out of my dash everything seems legit, i took my bumper of and the lights out off of bumper, they still have the wire connected to them i followed the wire as far as i could. any suggestions cuz i really like fog lights, and they have not ever worked since i bought the car a few months back. some one please know something there are too many car people here for nobody to really know

#14,534 ·
i have asked this question before and nobody could really help me so im asking again maybe someone that knows the answer is looking now.
umy fog lights dont work, i have been asked do the bulbs work? yes. are they connected? yes
i took the switch out of my dash everything seems legit, i took my bumper of and the lights out off of bumper, they still have the wire connected to them i followed the wire as far as i could. any suggestions cuz i really like fog lights, and they have not ever worked since i bought the car a few months back. some one please know something there are too many car people here for nobody to really know
u have checked fuse's, right??

also, u can run a straight wire from battery to fuse or to the bulb sockets to ensure the sockets and bulbs are good....

then u need to check voltage at the switch, make sure power is gettin to the switch at all times when car is running and headlights are on, then make sure there is power coming out of it with it on......

foglights wont work unless car is running and headlights are on, unless u have done the foglight mod......

#14,535 ·
If everything appears to be hooked up and nothing is disconnected the only thing I can guess at is a short somewhere or a dead switch. If you can somehow bypass the switch and hook the lights straight to the relay and they still don't work then something must have fried the relays. Other than that it could just be an electrical gremlin. I know Daniel (AKA Svviftsvt) had a problem with his fogs and got an aftermarket kit with a new switch to fix the problem.

Oh and POST 2000!

#14,536 ·
If everything appears to be hooked up and nothing is disconnected the only thing I can guess at is a short somewhere or a dead switch. If you can somehow bypass the switch and hook the lights straight to the relay and they still don't work then something must have fried the relays. Other than that it could just be an electrical gremlin. I know Daniel (AKA Svviftsvt) had a problem with his fogs and got an aftermarket kit with a new switch to fix the problem.

Oh and POST 2000!
Yeah, my wiring was shot, somehow, somewhere.
Could have blown the relay.

#14,537 ·
yeah i checked the fuse.
and i guess im going to have to do like svvift cuz i have took this crap apart 3 times now and cant figure it out. it really irritates me cuz im a problem solver and if i cant figure a problem i get angry and you wont like me when im agree, i turn green like the kraken, naw j/k all bulsh aside. just gonna have to re[place them.
nother question, while in the process of all this i was going to take my headlights out and night shade them litely, so i unbolted a few and then something is seems to be holding it by the fender i cant see, ideas anyone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.