Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official NW Boredom Thread

2M views 9K replies 131 participants last post by  fanat 
#1 ·
ive notcied that like 80 percent of the owners in this region have d-tecs. dayum i shouldnt have gotten rid of mine! btw anyone with the halo projectors, how well do yous ee at night? better or worse? im talking with a guy righ tnow who ants to sell me his set and he never go them installed cuz he totalled his focus. so he dont know how they shine

#4,815 ·
right, and we wont know until i have everything all together. right now im just doing the basics at my home. i need to either flush my brake lines and add new fluid or add new brake line, sometimes the calipers stick to the rotors and its a pain when driving

#4,821 ·
Nice. I've been wanting to upgrade my halos to hids with a hid kit. Gotta save up moar monies, though. But first, I need a set of ST mirrors so I can use the CF Mirror caps I ordered. They won't fit with the non-ST mirrors. I thought they were the same when I ordered them, except for the special features of the ST mirrors, that is.

#4,824 ·
thats wht im saying garreth, i wopke up this mornign to the rain and it was like 58 outside going damnit it needs to drop 20 degrees at least and stay that way for a long time. i cant wait to go up to mt baker

i could kill time if all my stuff for my rebuild was all here

#4,826 ·
It's sunny and warm here in GA this weekend. I took my son out to log some drive time and so he could get some practice with the wife's MTX. He's better at it now, I guess I did a better job of explaining than the wife. [hihi] He still needs practice, though.

#4,840 ·
Yeah just let me know when you are heading up to the mountains and I'll come on up.

Ha ha I just saw Gareth's focus for sale...
Yeah someone told me Michael had put my old car up for sale. I think the asking price is crazy for a car with 130k on it, if the mileage was half that and the body work was in mint condition then maybe it would get close to what he wants.

By the way that project you were helping me and Kito on is on hold for the moment while hes got some other jobs on.

#4,843 ·
michaels allways been money hungry. i almos sold my focus before i started this build and the condition it was in i was going to let it go for 800 bux lol. good garreth we will shred the shit out of baker or stevens

#4,851 ·
Never once did I say your a fool lol. I was making a joking gesture to the good ole days when we were hanging out and you would throw out rediculous numbers for stupid things. Lol wow chill

In anyway besides all the negativeness here I got good news. My box came in today with all the items I posted 2 pages ago. It was a whopping 112lbs box :-O!!! I felt bad for the ups guy helping me get it into my house. Its gonna be fun getting it into the focus when its time to call the AAA tow truck

#4,846 ·
Guess I was the fool selling a car to a friend at a very good price when his intentions all along was to take advantage of my kindness selling him the car at a friend’s price so he can then sell the car on and make money off me.

Guess this is the last time I come back to FF.

#4,847 ·
really Gareth? People can change their mind and decide they don't want FWD anymore... you got your money. he is not taking advantage of you at all. If you didn't want him selling it then why did you sell it to him in the first place? did you really expect him to keep the car for the rest of his life? Honestly ever since you sold your focus you have became a different person it seems like...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.