Focus Fanatics Forum banner

watch out for

929 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  silvermist 
#1 ·
hey just so the members on this site know I got scamed by honda beater86

he sold me some halo headlights.

here is the story.

I bought them back in march or april, anyways I send him a money order for the $80 plus the shipping cost via us postal service. he says he sent tem though his sisters place. about a month later he says that they got returned to his sisters house sometime during that month but she just told him that day and says he is going to resend it from his house.

so I wait again. this time two weeks go by and I get a pm from him saying that the postal service says my address doesn't exsist. ok fine I can see that i live in a newer area of st.albert. he suggests giving the money back and askes if there is a western union or simular in edmonton because he now doesn't trust the post office toget a letter to my house.

this I thought was a little wierd since ups found my house no problem.

so anyways I suggest maybe sending them to my friends house, his girl friend is at home during the day and they live in an older area of edmonton no problem in address right.
I even offered to pay the differance in shipping to my friends house when it showed up there( ie ship it and if there is a differance in price for shipping I'd pay it here.)

well it has been over 7 weeks since he said he was going to send it to my friends house ( only reason I have waited this long is because canada post said that it can take up to that long sometimes.)

I asked him all three times to pm the tracking number and he said they never gave him one. and now he won't answer his pm's from me. he kind of did this before when I messaged him he ignored me until a week later to tell me the box got returned to his house

now he only got me for $120 canadian it could have been a lot more, and there is really no way for me to get it back from him since I live in canada and he live in ohio.
But I want the members of this site to know what he is doing.

now if the lights do show up in the the future I will apoligize to him and recend my statment but until then members be aware of what he has done.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.