Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Tuning Solution (Injected Engineering)

2M views 3K replies 193 participants last post by  1turbofocus 
#1 · (Edited)
What are some suggestions for the entry level programmer? Maybe a 87, 91, and 93 octane tune? Maybe adjusting speedo calibration, or even a speed limiter for parent who bought one of these for their kids, and would like a added piece of mind that their little angels aren't burning the roads up? I think everyone can benefit from a discussion like this, and look forward to everyone's responses.

MK3 Ford Focus Tuning

The graph posted above is a comparison between stock and tuned on a completely stock 2013 Focus Titanium with a DCT transmission. Both runs were made with the hood down with the operating temp at the same levels. The rev limiter was also raised to 7000 RPM's for a apples to apples comparison.

See less See more
#403 ·
Any particular reason you're running such rich A/F ratios? You're running ratios inline with boosted applications. That coupled with the increased efficiency of DI's burn, you should definitely be able to lean that thing out and free up some more hp.

You saw it cuz I tapped it

This post has been deleted
#426 ·
Can we keep this thread on topic? All the "extra" conversations bloat the thread and make useful information difficult to locate.

The original intent of this thread is for Injected Engineering's Tuning Solution for our Foci and their progress of their product with useful input from the forum members.

#436 ·
I guess I'll go back through and clean up the thread again[facepalm]

Let me reiterate that this thread is for Injected. This is not a thread to argue with other members on why you think Injected should or shouldn't do whatever they do with their tune. By all means, tell Injected what you would like to see. That is information that helps. Arguing with someone else because they want what you don't is irrelevant. Injected is here to answer questions and provide solutions, along with getting input on what the end-user would like to see.

If you would like to start a thread arguing the relevancy of an eco-tune, a towing-tune, a rocketship tune-go ahead. But lets keep discussion in here aimed at talks with Injected so that they can get a feel for what is being requested and answer questions accordingly.

#438 ·
E85 tune would be awesome. I only say that because it seems to yield the most power for the forced induction crowd.

#453 ·
Guys, be patient. He's already indicated in a previous post that they are shooting for a deadline around Father's Day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.