Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Anything happening close to Houston

5K views 56 replies 10 participants last post by  1turbofocus 
#1 ·
I will be in Houston for 2-3 days at MSR doing some tuning , I was curious if anything was happening like a GTG or cruise

I would be interested in joining in

If anyone would like some hands on tuning I would have a little time to do that as well

Tom

#5 ·
Been trying to get a data log for you but haven't been able to due to laptop being stolen. When you in town? And when are you free.

#8 ·
I dont have set dates yet , as soon as I get them I will post them , he works for USG and never knows when he will have time till the last min but has told me this month

I will be in Tulsa for just over a week then to Houston when he contacts me

Anyone that has my tune and needs help you can contact me about that any time and I will be glad to help

Tom

#9 ·
Cool. Let us know.

Would you be able to tune a ride with the SCT XCAL3?

I know you can do it at home, but can you do it on the road?

-Ray-

#10 ·
what kind of ride does the guy have that your tuning at MSR? a focus? idk if you just do focuses or you do other cars too lol. and i would love to come hang out at MSR when your tuning. we can hit up the karts afterwards those are always a blast if your too poor to get on track that day

#11 ·
I met the gentleman at MSR that knows T.Tom, and he drives a caterham. The caterhams have the four cylinder Zetec and Duratec engines as in our foci with a few changes like ITBs and a different header assortment.

But I don't see why T.Tom would have an issue tuning other rides, it's just that the Ford Focus has been the car that we all know him to be one of the best at tuning.

-Ray-

#14 ·
Sure would love to do some kind of meet when you get in.

#22 ·
Totally, let us know where you are and when you will be there and we shall try and be there.

#25 ·
this..
i am like 80% certain to be there..
i work a half day friday.. getting my car inspected and taking care of a couple things, but i am going to try to work around whatever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.