Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#74,681 ·
Not leaving until Wed, now.... :( Oh well, another day of video games, Qdoba and monster...

#74,684 ·
just got back home from a few days up north after a busy christmas...

pretty much because race car'd all christmas.

was awesome.

#74,686 ·
I'm never on here since I don't have a focus now and I spend all my time studying photography now...but I still have a yakima roof rack with the mid bars, two bike racks and all the locks ready for any focus. If you want it let me know...I'm letting it go for $150 OBO. I just want it gone so hopefully that's a good deal. jefisher@glcc.edu Yes I know there is a sale section...just wanted to give you guys the option before craigslisting it since most of you helped me to build my old focus. Thanks!!!
Oh and anyone seen my red focus? I saw Tom Holzer sold it and then saw it at the best buy in Westland...kind of sad because the carbon fiber focus sport lip was removed...oh well.

#74,692 ·
Ya I did the clutch on my old SVT back in summer of 2010. It wasn't that terribly hard but I'm sure I can find the time to come help ya out.
That would be awesome.I have no experience in doing a clutch as this is my first manual.

Also need a timing belt done if anyone wants to help me clueless there as well since previous car was a chain and never replaced.

#74,696 ·
Jordan, it just crossed my mind but Drew (Focusownerskid) on FJ has that same roof rack you were trying to buy off jfish (or whatever his s/n name is). Last time Drew was at my house he offered to sell it to me, you should pm him.

#74,700 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.