Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My MyFord Touch Wallpaper Tumblr Page!

639K views 545 replies 152 participants last post by  extreme25 
#1 ·
hey guys...i've been editing images to be in the proper 800 x 378 resolution size for MFT...and i just made this Tumblr page with a whole bunch of the ones i've made. i'll likely update it as i find more images i may want to put as my wallpaper (when i get my factory ordered focus eventually [:D])...enjoy!

http://focusmftwallpapers.tumblr.com/

preview:

See less See more
#9 ·
I'm going to add Winnipeg jets and blue bombers ones tonight hopefully.

#11 ·
That was my thought too. Not those specific teams, but once my teams start their seasons to load up their logos and match the ambient lighting with their colors. Can't wait to throw up my longhorns logo with orange lights...hehe

#12 ·
Sweet!

Well done, Justy! These look great and just make the anticipation greater for the arrival of my new FF!!!
[:D]

#19 ·
The only thumbdrives I have had issues with in the past on Sync 1 have been the sandisk drives with the u3 bootable partition already installed on them.

In order to get those to work I had to repartition the drives and then reformat them.

If there is no bootable software on the drive you shouldn't have an issue. Personally I have not tried anything larger than an 8gb.

Hope that helps

#27 ·
I'm assuming you know how to put a jpeg on your flash drive, so I'll skip that part.

From the home screen, push the HOME button and you should get a pop-up with 3 difference choices, press the bottom one. This should bring up a screen that has a modify wallpaper button or something to that effect. Once you press that the next screen will have an ADD button. By that point make sure you already have a flash drive inserted into the USB drive in the armrest console. When you press ADD I believe it will let you browse your USB device and you can select the jpeg you want. Once you've added it, you then have to set it as your wallpaper, since the default photo is the blue Ford oval. Then go back to your home screen. Any time you're in the home screen and press the HOME button, it should bring that pop-up window with 3 choices: The top choice will be your new wallpaper, the middle choice is the "regular" home screen, and the lower choice is the one you chose at the beginning of the instructions that gets you to various settings, like how to modify your wallpaper.

I have my black screen and it's pretty nice. Like you I don't like a lot of light inside the cabin when I drive at night.

Tony

#26 ·
I can't give you that one.. it's custom artwork someone did for me :p ..

Though if you bother me enough I should be able to make one with the original pop-tart cat seen in the video I linked to. I gotta work for the next week tho so I'm gonna be busy for a few days.

#29 ·
updated with the winnipeg jets wallpapers!

Keep it up man, awesome ... I am e-mailing the link to this thread and your pictures tomorrow! I was not suprised to have him tell me that he had not ventured onto FFanatics. It seems that it is time to change that!!!!!

#34 ·
You had me at "Halo"... I'm so punny. Anyway, awesome stuff! I'll be nerdin' out the ride in no time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.