Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Triad Thread..

28K views 469 replies 23 participants last post by  OneBlackSVT03 
#1 ·
Whats up! [ffrocks]

#389 ·
yeah i seen that one before but i dont think its anybody that hangs out or anything i think they just work round there somewhere cause i see it all the time parked way up on the north end.... didnt happen to see a silver SVT with a goofy decal on the side did ya, cause that would be me, i was gonna hang out up there on my way back home but it started poorin down rain so i just drove right through

#398 ·
Hey guys, what's up? We're about 3 weeks away from the Triad G2G and there hasn't been a lot of responses to it. This one's in your backyard, so I was hoping you guys would help lead the charge on this one. If you can, please respond to the Triad G2G thread so we can make this one happen. Thanks!

#401 ·
have you gone back to the resteraunt yet jesse?

...and guess what...I saw another silver SVT at food lion on hwy 8 yesterday that I have never seen out here before, but me and the Ol' Broad were going out to eat so I didn't get to pull in and see whose it was.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.