Focus Fanatics Forum banner

CNDRE1A-My new pumpkin svt

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  pitchblack02svt 
#1 ·
I picked a 04 focus svt last tuesday, needs quite a bit of loving. i still own my 05 st, just i couldn't say no to pumpkin with price i paid for it.

this weekend i replaced brake pads and rotors all way round, replaced one rear caliper and bled the system. neext weekend il replace the strut and shock mounts(making noise).

here are some pics...

Andrei started to get the haze from the headlights but need more work(thanks drei).

The interior...

need to get the seat sown...

any idea on how to get white paint off the seat?...

And Thanks to ANDREi/STARFURYT550 FOR LED LIGHT SWAP....

these pics were taken during the day/daylight and can still see the blue light. they are great and i will retake some pics in night too. if your interested pm me, or andrei.

I also just gave a quick wash but it needs to be detailed hopefully on Wednesday.

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks, it has 127k miles, I need to replace timing belt, it will need new clutch next year(original), it does take couple cranks to turn over- going to test alternator and starter today at work. Will need to replace strut and shock mounts next weekend otherwise it runs good. Had suspension, coolant hoses, thermostat housing, thermostat and rack and pinnion within last 2 yrs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.