Focus Fanatics Forum banner

No change holder? No problem!

27K views 76 replies 33 participants last post by  redzone 
#1 ·
So I was very annoyed that the only change holder was underneath the divider, which personally, I don't even think it is for change!! So I fashioned out of a mini box , rubber from an iPhone case an paper for the divider a perfect change holder!

See less See more
#58 ·
Correct, it is a 2013 part that will fit 2012 cars that have the cup holders left and right of one another. If you have cup holders that are one infront of the other, it will NOT fit.

#60 ·
Sorry to bump this thread... but this Steve guy which everyone praises... Will he ship to my local ford or to my house?

I am in IL and Steve is not. Is that a problem?

That part looks awesome and I definitely would like it.

Thanks guys!

#62 ·
Steve is a cool guy! Helped me out very quickly. Thanks for the pictures Some Guy From NY.

Should have it in a couple of days. Only about 20$ which isn't much to pay for convenience.

I asked him if he was aware of his legacy on these forums and he laughed and said yea I have heard of it. haha.

Thanks for the advice guys. Really enjoying these forums so far!

#65 ·
Hello Fanatics,

Quick update on what's happening with the 3D Print. I'm almost finished designing the model.

I need to modify a few dimensions here and there but for the most part I am pretty happy with this design. I am also going to add a little bit the the rear of the tray (it'll be on top of the sd card and RCA in jacks but not the USB's) and make that into a dedicated change tray. I hope to have this completed tonight and a 3d print ready for next week. [burnout]

#69 ·
The only problem I think there is - inside the console is an area designed to hold cd cases. If you put the cd cases in those designated slots, the top of the cases may hit the new little cubbies you added to the design.

Some of us still use cds! so this would be an issue in that case.

#74 ·
Just an FYI, the current price for the OEM tray is now 18.01 plus shipping from tousley ford and from Tasca ford in R.I.

Just put this BM5Z-58045G34-AC in the search by part # box

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.