Focus Fanatics Forum banner

New wheels (crappy headlights/stereo cloth seats)

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  bringler26 
#1 ·
Well I have been crazy busy with work the past few months and havnt had much time to post here.
I finally decided on a new car and it while most will call me crazy for cross shopping an ST with this car thats exactly what I did.

In the end I knew if I bought the ST or a track pack GT I would still end up modding the s?>t out of it so I figured for a nominal amount more I would get something I really would have to do much at all.

I am going to keep my 2007 ST as a daily for now and still have some things to do to that for Carlisle this year as well and im not sure if I will bring both cars or just the Focus which is already registered.
Havnt had a chance to detail or drive it yet as it has been snowing on and off here.

2012 Boss 302
Recaros/Torsen 3.73
Boss Car Cover

See less See more
#12 ·
Yup thankfully I'm in a position where I can

not the best welcome weather for a boss but awesome anyway.

congrats mang! [thumb]
Thanks photoshoot soon!

Nice 'Stang. Super jealous. Ahh, that side exhaust. Gonna remove pin hole block plate in those and really let it roar.
Already done, i was going to get axle backs to but honestly it doesn't even need it

#11 ·
Not a fan of the white (on any car), but that thing is just awesome. Im not a huge modern Mustang fan but the newest ones, especially the Boss, are really cool. Congrats on the sweet ride.

#17 ·
Gotta say- theres more engine visible there than on a new focus ST!

Id probably pull the injector covers off if it were mine though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.