Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Potential meet idea

6K views 61 replies 14 participants last post by  VonKaiser 
#1 ·
I am getting ahead of myself ...

But I wanted to see if you guys wanted to turn a one of the future meet months in to a photo meet month??

I wanted to do some new photos with my new lighting set up and if you guys want we can make it a full out photo meet ...

Thoughts ???

-Ray-

#59 ·
http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc342/tabliel/2010-10-03_18-28-12_33.jpg

Taking pictures is fine but you do realize that leaving those tire marks and being a hooligan will and can get you ticketed or arrested for vandalism and even trespassing if the owner of the warehouse wants to press charges. Lewisville, Carrollton, Garland and Plano Police crackdown on this type of activity. I'd hate to be there for the picture taking and be arrested and or ticketed for trespassing and have my car impounded if hooning breaks out and the Police arrive. It can happen. Being a spectator is just as guilty as doing it yourself in the eyes of the law. I don't mean to be a downer here but if we do this photo op somewhere I do not want to be there when the hooning starts because I do not want to be arrested or even ticketed.

#61 ·
Taking pictures is fine but you do realize that leaving those tire marks and being a hooligan will and can get you ticketed or arrested for vandalism and even trespassing if the owner of the warehouse wants to press charges. Lewisville, Carrollton, Garland and Plano Police crackdown on this type of activity. I'd hate to be there for the picture taking and be arrested and or ticketed for trespassing and have my car impounded if hooning breaks out and the Police arrive. It can happen. Being a spectator is just as guilty as doing it yourself in the eyes of the law. I don't mean to be a downer here but if we do this photo op somewhere I do not want to be there when the hooning starts because I do not want to be arrested or even ticketed.
I know what you mean man, that is why I wanted to share what I found, it doesn't have to be there and that is why I mentioned that they are not abandoned, if I find a diferent place where none of this activity happens or is likely to happen I'll post it. By the way, there are more places like this one arround the area and the only reason they use this one for drifting is because its big and spacious for that (not trying to argue... just saying)

Posted via FF Mobile

#60 ·
^^ I do agree with VonKaiser here.

We could definitely get in some serious trouble for that.

As for a location for a shoot ... I don't think that warehouses will really be a cool shoot. Because everyone does them. Also the garages are over done as well.

I want to find a location that does spotlight a car ...

Reading some of your suggestions, I can visualize some ideas.

-Ray-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.