Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus Fest

14K views 132 replies 23 participants last post by  Tom 
#1 ·
Anyone in the Texas area planning on going to Focus Fest next year?

#38 ·
So, I spoke to my Wife ... and she wants to go this time.

So, what am I doing ... looking for a tow-hitch setup for the Edge. hehe

She thought it was a good idea to tow the Focus, seeing my history with driving it long distances. That makes it a whole lot easier, to prepare it for the AutoX at FF. Oh YEAH!!!

MO cones ... be ready. [hihi]

Ray

#46 ·
I believe I found a tow setup for our edge to tow the focus. Exciting. Since, I am really wanting to AutoX there. [woot]

Ray

#48 ·
There's going to be a huge Mustang group participating in the auto cross event, would be great if we took home some trophies for that event.

#50 ·
If done well ... we will have some competition.

I have 7 months to tweak the setup on the car for the big day [:p]

I can't be the only Focus battling to get a trophy for FF.

Ray

#53 ·
Well, I now talking to some people about borrowing their trucks instead.

Though much worst on gas, better on the pull.

Ray

#55 ·
I don't trust car dollies.

The car would be bouncing around harder that could mess with the shocks, plus even at my height the car would scrap the back bumper on the road at the angle of the car dolly.

I know because, when it gets towed it at an angle it scraps. I've been towed by one tow truck that wasn't a bed, and it sucked to hear my car scrap like crazy.

Ray

#56 ·
were taking a goose neck up there with at least two cars on the trailer. cant have the roush breaking down again like it did for the last focusfest. But i just put the Roush back together. going to start daily driving it again for at least the next few months to make sure there are no other issues. but for the Dreamspeed Focus guys it should be Me, BigBody,Jason, Tommy, Tom (Obviously!!), Justin. Not sure who all else is confirmed from our group of non foci

#57 ·
The Houston "breakdown" crew is still up in the air for who all is going. I may just ride with someone if I don't get the SVT up and running. I'm not driving something with no cruise control that far again lol. Been to Arkansas twice and it wasn't any fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.