Votes: 15 11.4%
  • Nickgt40

Votes: 62 47.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for February ROTM-2001: A FOCUS ODYSSEY**

7K views 74 replies 36 participants last post by  Chick 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are the nominees. Please click on the link above each image for more images and/or info:

ARMANDUHX3

NORCALFOCUS01

CHUCKDEE

LOUDFOCUS01

NICKGT40

As always if any of the nominees want to change anything please PM me with it.

Voting ends February 11th!

See less See more
#36 ·
Ummm... You could make my name appear pink, I could get a funny title, you could give me 1 billion negative rep points.

OR ALL 3!!! [giggle]

#53 ·
**Vote for February ROTM-2001: A FOCUS ODYSSEY**
Is it just me or is this thread title 10 years too late? [unsure] - Og

#54 ·
Na man this is our ride of the months thread. Only cars that are able to compete are 2001 models. Right now the pole is up and we are voting on who should own this month. For ride of the month( February/2011).

Right now it's looking like nicks going to have his ride win for February/2011. Next month (March) might be that only cars that are red or green or 2004 can be nominated for March. And you can't vote yet, you need to get your post count up higher to show your a real focus fanatic, and will be around for a while.

Nickgt40 FTW.

#58 ·
So excited for you, Nick. That car has come a long way since chasing me through Naciemento. [thumb] Geez, I think you were stock height then...what was that like 2007?

#59 ·
Thanks Leslie. The car has definitely come a ways. Go to the first page of this thread and click on the link above my picture. On the first page you'll see a few pictures from that first meet. That was in 2006, I can't believe I've known all you guys for nearly 5 years now, it's been a blast!

[cool]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.