Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Bama crew future meet ideas

4K views 79 replies 9 participants last post by  warneej 
#1 ·
FJ southeast has a dragon run planned for next year. Anyone from here wanna convoy up?

*Edited: Please post the information here as that link requires registration.

#3 ·
i'm 100% down for this, but only under one condition....

EVERYONE MEETS HERE (or somewhere on the way) AND WE ALL ROLL THE ENTIRE WAY UP THERE TOGETHER! no exceptions!

#8 ·
FJ is the OTHER forum and the South east is the forum its in.

The dragon run is a HUGE run down a mountian full of curves and crazy fun. I have never gone but I'm dying to, just dont know if I want to drive to NC.

#10 ·
The dragon run is a HUGE run down a mountian full of curves and crazy fun. I have never gone but I'm dying to, just dont know if I want to drive to NC.

man up dawg! The NC drive isn't THAT bad. But I could see adding on another 3 hours and it could get boring. But if we all meet in the gump and drive up, atleast everyone would be doing alittle more driving.

#12 ·
Eric if I go you wont go? I will HAVE to have Crystal ride with me or a friend to go b/c thats WAY to long to do by myself.

Derik it MIGHT be a go for me, while I'm up there if I am on the way I would like to stop by Turbo Tom's get a dyno and a tune (if its not out of the way and dont cost too much)

Either way I'm not going unless I have my car lowered and a few other outside goodies, I'm tired of being the stock car. I already have a SVT rear bumper, got a SVT wing lined up, and I want the silver EAP wheels but I need to get the inside of the spokes powder coated Sonic blue before they go on.

#13 ·
well, i need bama crew cause I'm not in good standing with focaljet members. Plus, jetfest is on the westcoast and you see how well that works for people that live on the eastcoast. So this will be like our east coast meet.

#17 ·
Mine needs to be lowered, I dont think i want to take those turns with out some sort of better handeling. LOL

Eric got a few things lined up for the Zetec, not a bad start either. I will let him tell you if he wants though.

#32 ·
Eric got a few things lined up for the Zetec, not a bad start either. I will let him tell you if he wants though.
I got new headlights with super white bulbs of some sort. I just got my carbon fiber hood today and its going on tomorrow. I got an in-dash DVD player/cd player yesterday thats going in sometime later this week.....7 inches. [:D] Thats it for now. I saved up all year for that stuff. At the first of the year comes a new set of BFGs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.