Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Let me see your SLAMMED/LOWERED Focus!...

3M views 2K replies 353 participants last post by  dherrington27 
#1 ·
Post pics of your slammed/lowered focus!...
And if you have pics of the process of the setup, go for it!...
[ffrocks]

#563 ·
All these focuses in this thread are sooooooo sick. Yes more pics of the fiesta would be nice. And I like the color blue of andy. m's focus. I cant wait to post pics of my car in here in a month when I get my kit installed.

#565 ·
when i first started with low. springs and 15's

i know the back appears up but i have no tread on the back tires so little more gap. but im saving for my coilovers this summer.

#567 ·

Eibach fronts SVT in rear (my rear eibach snapped so replaced with svt rear coils I got on eBay for like $40)

#572 ·
Thanks Felix

nick your car is amazing and i love all your wheels
Thanks, I have family in Johnston / Providence I visited last December, didn't have my car with me though. Went to Narrigansett Pier and all that while I was there. Cool place to live.

You should come out for FR'12.

#592 ·

and whats wrong with not having any camber on a car with it being lowered, i just dont f-ing get it...you know what, i have a thread going right now where everyone is criticizing it, to what i feel, trying to make it look how they want, well guess what, im going to leave it the way it is, i think it looks good as it sits

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.