Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Zingers latest pick up 3 pc super hard to come by complete set Simmons f90 Australia's finest

10K views 78 replies 28 participants last post by  rambleon84 
#1 ·
Im always searching for wheels that no one has ran or maybe little skeptical on running that I've done I.E my 17x10 sc wheels to name one. Lurking over various forums I've come across these 16x8.5/8 staggered 3 pc wheels from Cali for a heck of a deal I couldn't pass knowing what these wheels are worth. Me and my buddies are restoring these wheels The fullest. Did some test fitting and can we say flush (;

And the restoration begins

Will post updates of my progress

See less See more
#22 ·
So was looking at tire sizes and most likely going with 205/45 and 195/45 up front And of course I'll be riding slammed. Not trying rush this project so plan be done with wheels and tires mid August maybe sooner. As far as body work the car is already set up for low offsets

#25 ·
Wish my girl would get involved like that lol those are def gonna look awesome fully polished. Can't wait to see the end result!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.