Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Nor.cal g2g slideshow

4K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  slydarkwolf 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Yes, how about one the weekend of the 11th? It's kinda short notice, but what's the worst that can happen, nobody shows up? That's the case no matter how much notice we give or no matter how many people say they "are going to show".

Maybe in the East Bay / Fairfield area? I'm kinda getting tired of the Valley and there could be a good drive out around Berryessa and out towards Napa. Maybe meet, drive, then eat? That way we could get a decent drive in before everyone bails and we only have 3 cars cruising...

Sorry I sound so cynical, just the recent turn outs are getting depressing!

#13 ·
we should do one at infineon i think they have somekind of open track
or we could find out last time i was there i just stoped by on my way
to my brothers house and bought be a sparco shirt, there was a bunch
of bmws and stuff a viper or 2 driving around..

and as for the low numbers
after missing 4-5 meets without having a good reason
we should take the people that dont show names of the norcal list
cause i think X amount of people just like to have there name up for fun
i know we cant "make" people show up but we should have some kind of
mandatory meet 2-3 times a year or.... i dont know what to do about
it im just saying 8 out of 30+ is bull $hit

#22 ·
Nope, I'm over off East Bidwell... I went by American River Canyon to take some pics about a month ago and I was in that area last night, I got a craving for a Coffee Republic mocha shake at about 8:00PM...
Why, you see me over there?

#23 ·
Lol, no, I don't go out to Folsom too... often, however I know exactly where that is, and I was like Daym he lives very close! >.<

#27 ·
I have Monday and Tuesday off (No plans as of yet.). So I don't care. Not my place though! >.<

I don't have any lights, but my Airbag light that wont go off! Lol!

#29 ·
Aslong as its not like the bay area... I don't trust going up any mountains... or really big hills. Lol. I am down!

#30 ·
Sacramento guys, come out to Euro Sunday tomorrow in Roseville! Andrew (Stooge) and I will be there checking out the Ferraris, Lambos, Lotuses, etc...

For the adventurous, they do a drive afterwards!

Check it out: www.eurosunday.net

Hope to see you there!!! The Focus is a European-based car, we need more representation so we can have more cars there than the not-even-close-to-being-European Subaru WRX club.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.