DECEMBER 7TH Meet Race Houston

http://www.houstonraceway.com/index.php?id=60&display=month&month=12&year=2008

FINALIZED
DATE: DECEMBER 7TH, 2008
TIME: 3PM - 8PM
PLACE: HOUSTON RACEWAY PARK
THINGS TO TAKE: CASH AND YOU

OKAY GUYS!!! [welcome]

I am posting this real early ... BUT The link above is for the TRACK NIGHTS in Houston. [race] [driving]

Looks like we have a 2 day choice:[thumb]
DEC. 7 and DEC. 14
WE NEED TO CHOOSE THE DAY FAST SO PEEPS CAN REQUEST EARLY... So start Choosing and POLL in a DAY!!!

Also The time the place opens is at 3pm and ends at 8pm (Just in time for Supper)
COST: $20

So if you are game to see what you can run come and play ... or to watch
COST FOR SPECTATORS: $10 and your kids get in free (If you bring any)

Would be fun ending to a Year of Focus Meets and to Start a NEW FOCI COMMUNITY FOR NEXT YEAR. [loveff] [ffrocks] [:p]

LINK FOR DIRECTIONS : : : : http://www.houstonraceway.com/index.php?id=35

See less See more
#81 ·
^^^haha sounds good to me. Check here in the morning or give Raymond a call or me I guess though I'm just going to talk to Raymond anyways. He is right about you guys driving from afar that it might be good for ya'll to reschedule our "race day" but for me and Ray we are going to go somewhere.

#82 ·
I think when we get the guys from Austin or anywhere else down ... we need to do some AutoX ... Oh yeah!

Yes we are going to go somewhere ... and I agree with Chris ... we need to make a meet up NORTH since we haven't done that yet.

-Ray-

#84 ·
Ok goodnight ya'll I wake up this time.....

Oh Raymond I was thinking when I wake up do you want to meet up and figure things out? I'll be waking up around 12:30 and will call you by 1:00 or sooner.

Nighty nighty folks[sleeping] [sleep] [sleep] *dreaming of [driving] [race]*

#85 ·
Yea ... just call me ... If you want you can come by the house and we will figure things out.

WAKE UP !!!!

-RAY-

#86 ·
Shame to see the 1/4 mile track is closed...but I'm sure the 1/8 will be fun fur those who are going, so enjoy!

Got some news, btw...

A friend and fellow FF Here in Austin (EricSVT) has a friend who owns a MegaChurch Here Who has offered to set up an AutoX track in the parking lot, most likely on a Saturday. He said probably in the next 3-4 weeks this will happen. I'll keep Everyone updated as info comes to Me, in a thread I will call, say, "Austin AutoX"...or maybe "ATX AUTOX",idk, Something,

Food is ALWAYS a Must.....lol, I just found this, left over from LCR...

#87 ·
^^ Sounds awesome ... just let us know ^^

I would be game for a little road trip for autoX. But I haven't received my helmet yet ...

-Ray-

#88 ·
WELL THE 1/8th Mile track is OPEN ... so we are going there ... RACE STARTS AT 5pm ... and we will eat after wards.

Meeting close to CHRIS (ch84spi). Call me or text me if you want to know where we will be.

Oh and jMiller ... That is an awesome picture of Dave ... hahaha I have plenty from in front of him also.

-Ray-

#90 ·
Paul had me beat on the RT ... so I will be there first to say ... He got me. more than once.

Man ... those tracks were super slippery ... we wont be going back. Every front wheel drive car, besides ours kept spinning first and second at the tree. Oh well, still lots of fun.

-Ray-

#93 ·
I had blast and scanned my timeslips on the computer. I also had a broken right hand there. I had alot things going on since I got home. Had to go to the doctor for my hand and get X-rays. Then today my wife was in a car accident. Everybody was ok. But she had my oldest and her mother's two kids with her. This stupid stupid girl pulled out and clipped or t-boned her Mazda5 with a F-150 crewcab. the hit deployed the side airbags all on the drivers side. My girl was in the middle row and her mother's boy right behind her. The truck hit right at or slightly in front of the rear tire and spun the car to the left and she went over the medium and onto the curb on the other side. I was at home which is maybe a half mile from my house with my youngest. My wife called right when it happened and I ran grabbed my youngest and hopped in the car to the scene. I was just happy no one got hurt and will make another thread about when I when I get time.

also if my reaction times imagine what they would be on a track with traction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.