Votes: 15 3.6%
  • Prince Edward Island

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Newfoundland

Votes: 7 1.7%

Where in Canada are you from?

146K views 556 replies 298 participants last post by  Focus86 
#1 ·
Just curious as to where the Canadians on this board are actually located. Seems like Canada doesn't have much of a following on the Focus modding idea. Where I live, there is only two other focus cars in my city with anything remotely close to modding I have seen. Also, in the other big city in this province, I only know a couple other cars (4 at most). Having a modded focus in Canada is pretty rare IMO, at least on the prairies from what I can see.....

Poll only allows me a MAX of 10 entries so if you live in one of the other places, post it up....

#279 ·
I am living in Kitchener Waterloo, ON, and I see two SVT f's regularly.
A sonic Blue number, almost the same as mine, very cute blonde drives it, and a Silver SVT f.

I am from northwestern ontario and I know there are a couple sweet foci's up there.

If your in the KW region PM me. I frequent a few track days and I am planning a trip to Calabogie in the spring. I lapped there this fall and it is unnnnreal!

#282 ·
Hi

My name is Chad I'm from Montreal Quebec. I have a 2001 Ford Focus ZTS with leather seats. Fully loaded except for the sunroof and heated seats. Don't really have any mods to the car yet except european mirrors and some 17inch wheels that are bent due to the horrible roads in Quebec. I bought this car 4 years ago with 55,000 KMS and now I have 158,000 Kms.

#287 ·
Derek, I think you should make the trek into Calgary-we are having another G2G this Saturday evening as I mentioned above. You may or may not be a Flames fan but the first playoff game is that night-may be a good time! We may even find someplace to do some enthusiastic driving!

#288 ·
i would be there in a second if my car didnt shake so bad going past 60, i just ordered a saleen suspension kit and new tie rods and all that junk, i was hoping to replace it this weekend.... but hey next g2g send me a p.m. and ill try and make it out. i think it would be pretty cool to see some canadian g2g pictures in the showroom!

#291 ·
I'm from NB. ive only seen a few nice fofo's and ONE SVT in fredericton. there is one on kijiji and the guy said SVT stood for supercharged. its sad

#295 ·
Hi,

Helping to cover Hamilton here.

New newbie here.
First time onto the forum and first time with a Focus.
Hope I like the forum as much as I like the car.
Welcome to the world of Foci. Let the modding begin!!!!!

#304 ·
Welcome, Halton regon peeps should come out to a Masiv Monday meet. Dixie and Aimco in Mississauga this coming Holiday Monday. 7PM start time, in the Wendys/Tim Hortons parking lot next to the Office Depot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.