Focus Fanatics Forum banner

anyone free...?

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  tin_maddog 
#1 ·
I am gonna need a ride out to pick up the SVT on saturday (if all goes like it's supposed to with the deal) so, if your free PM me and we can talk about the specifics. I'll pay for gas if ya want and maybe even a meal.. what the heck.. [8D]

#3 ·
I would, but I gotta head in to work in a few minutes. I wish I didn't have to, but I sure could use the overtime, so whattaya do? [dunno]

I'll probably be off sometime around noon or so. If the wife doesn't have any plans after that, I may be able to help you out. Where's the SVT you're going to pick up?

#6 ·
if ya havent gone to get it yet i may be able to help ya out so long as i dont have to drive for several hours to get there. where exactly are you located?

#7 ·
Im in the city (close to the cotswall area) and the car is in Monroe. About a 30 minute drive from where I am. I already called the guy todat and told him I may not be there to pick it up till tomorrow.. so, no biggy.. Just lemme know. PM me and we can exchange info if u are able to help.

#9 ·
you're not the only one with nasty luck right now. something in my car let go earlier. dropping the oil pan in the morning and then im stuck with the family all day for dinner and such. so now im going to have to do motor work on my dads chrysler and my focus this week. i hope i dont have to swap in my other motor.

#11 ·
Sorry I didn't get back in touch with you yesterday, I ended up being busier than I thought. I left work later than I had planned, and I had to run some errands before I went to dinner that night. Before I knew it, it was 4:00, and I my dinner date was at 5:00!

Let us know when you get it, and don't forget to post up some pics. [thumb]

#12 ·
change of plans. Not gettin it.. been thinkin about it the last couple days and I can just put the 6K that I was gonna blow on the SVT towards my zx3 and have a better, stronger, faster, more better zx3.. [:D] So, that's what Im gonna do. As of right now, the SVT is up for grabs.

#13 ·
I did learn a lesson with this deal...never take anyone at their word. I turned away 3 other buyers because you gave your word and said you wanted the car and was going to pick it up this weekend. I appreciate you waisting my time and having me turn away potential serious buyers.

#15 ·
wow very nice. J-LO you need to cool down my friend. it isnt like you have lost any money now. that car will get snatched up by the end of the month. they dont sit around long. if i were the one looking at the SVT and i end up changing my mind im going to be much more likely to come back to you in the future if i get a positive response versus a negative one. just curious as well. what kind of gas mileage do you get from that roush stang?

#16 ·
Sorry but I don't take someone breaking their word lightly and then stringing it out for 3 days before he comes up with an excuse to get out of it. I could have sold the car on Friday but as I said I take someones word as their bond! I'm was raised by old school country parents and at times a word and a handshake is all we had....guess that shows my age and maturity level.

The Roush gets around 20 if I stay out of the boost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.