Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sft Meet

4K views 69 replies 17 participants last post by  zx3-d00d 
#1 ·
It is time for us to have another meet. The holidays are behind us now. I hope everyone had a good time and was blessed one way or another. The new year brings lots of new things to us. Hopefully, it will find us having meets again with good times had by all . So everybody chime in with your meet ideas and lets kickoff the New Year with a good meet. Sincerely, Brandon and Rattles

#62 ·
Like Clif said, between 10 and 11. I figure everyone will just get there when they get there. Since I'm the closest, I'll get there a little before 10:00 just so everyone knows where to park (kinda hard to miss the Comp Orange SVT [hihi] ). I'm gonna try to clean up both cars and have the wife drive the ZX3 so both will be in attendance.

By the way, just to let everyone know, it's a cash-only establishment. He's got an ATM inside in case you need cash, but if you get a chance, it might be easier to hit an ATM before you get there. Lookin' forward to seeing you guys again and catching back up after the holidays. [thumb]

#63 ·
Uh Oh, didn't know if was Cash only! Those ol'school places rock! THAT'S WHEN you know it's going to be good food...lol....hopefully I can have the car cleaned by tomorrow, so it will stop getting DIVE BOMBED by the stupid birds in the driveway, seriously, It was clean the other day, and the next morning there were literally like 8 huge spots on my hood, apparently the birds in Gastonia prefer the VTAK!

#66 ·
zx3-d00d: I replied to your post in the member list sticky, but I'll re-iterate here - Welcome! If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? It makes it a whole lot easier than:

"hello, zx3-d00d, I'm tangerine dream. This is SLVRbulletSVT03, and BlueFocusSVT04, and..."

#67 ·
I'm with you on the cleaning thing, Clif. I'm gonna try and get out tonight and see if I can wash both cars at one of those pressure-wash places. Both cars have some snow/salt residue from the weather here and the roads in Virginia. I wanna bring them both out, but if I run out of time, I'll just bring Jack.

#69 ·
Well, we had a really good turnout today. I think everyone had a good time, or at least were well fed. We had a couple newcomers and may even have picked up a couple new guys from the parking lot drop-ins! I enjoyed meeting up with you guys again and look forward to the next one. There's actually already a plan in the works for the next one being sometime in March. I'll post up a thread about that soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.