Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Mid West Boredom Thread

439K views 4K replies 92 participants last post by  UnFocusedST 
#1 ·
So, I figured every other place had one.. Why not us? Even though there aren't very many active people in this forum.

#1,172 ·
If you like it then go for it. Figure in all the costs first and get your ducks in a row before committing to buying them. I'm unsure how much it would cost to have a shop put them in unless you can do it yourself.
Posted via FF Mobile

#1,173 ·
I deffinetly plan on waiting for this because it will be the most involved with cutting into the hood and everything but I have a pro that will help and I think measuring about 30,000 times should get it perfect. I just really like the look of the RS500 vents.
Posted via FF Mobile

#1,186 ·
Really sucks because I am only $1500 away from paying it off. I'm waiting to hear from them how much it'll go for at auction now. Then I can make a decision about what I wanna do.

On a positive note, the guy who looked at it said he fell in love with my car.

#1,189 ·
Talk about tacky stick-ons. lol. I guessed them at about 7 inches but i could be wrong.
Huge difference. OK. I don't know. They don't look really bad, but I can't decide if they look really good either. There rather small (relatively) so I think there 'safe' styling wise. Your choice!
P.S. If they are carbon fiber or black, they should go well I think.

#1,199 ·
Here is what I got from NADA.

I'm mainly worried about my hood, the other damage isn't too noticeable. With the summer being right around the corner, some of the dents should pop out (so I've heard), I can live with my roof and trunk being banged up. I really don't have any plans on getting rid of my focus. And besides, my cousin does PDR for Dent Wizard, so I can get it mostly fixed dirt cheap or even free. I've already priced hoods (probably just go ahead and upgrade to a CF hood), the plastic cowl pieces, and the windshield. So as long as my insurance company (Progressive) doesn't try to jack me around, I should come out favorably or close to it since the remaining difference will go to paying off the remaining $1500 I owe on the car, freeing up a good chunk of $ every month to save for necessary fixes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.