Votes: 6 5.5%
  • focusguy87

Votes: 31 28.4%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for December ROTM-GLOW FOCI**

4K views 41 replies 30 participants last post by  dipindods 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are the nominees. Please click on the link above each picture for more pictures/modifications.

S P Y D E R

RUDEL
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

HAVEBLUE83

PURO LATINO

FOCUSGUY87

As always the nominees can PM me if they want us to use a different link and/or pictures.

GOOD LUCK!

See less See more
#6 ·
geez a hard call.... I'll do the ini mini miny moe thing.... SPIman, nice second line sig lol.

#12 ·
I voted HaveBlue for the subtleness of his glow while still looking good. I could barely decide between his and FOCUSGUY87 though. Both deserve it.

#13 ·
in my opinion there were only 2 cars that represented the total package. Most had bodywork, audio, suspension and whatnot but only two had MOTOR.

my vote ended up going to HaveBlue because he is considering a carPC for his like mine, but other than that both him and Rudel have utterly perfect and complete cars--even though Rudel constantly wrecks his [hihi]

its ok tho, your wife is hawt [:D]

#17 ·
in my opinion there were only 2 cars that represented the total package. Most had bodywork, audio, suspension and whatnot but only two had MOTOR. my vote ended up going to HaveBlue because he is considering a carPC [:D]
I thought this ROTM was about the glow and not the total package? Sorry, but this month is looking like a popularity contest. You have a nice car HAVE, but I think some others have the glow better.

#18 ·
^^no i believe the glow is just the stipulation to get into the contest and is just one part of the contest, once the requirement is met then the voting is for the entire car. This is just my opinion however but I am voting for the CAR, not the PERSON.

#19 ·
well looks like im a little behind. yes, i do only have glow and some audio but id like to expand more in the future. im not really known around here but hopefully i will be. hopefully people vote for glow and not for the person, but thanks and good luck!

id have to say that rudels is very nice :]

#21 ·
Actually this month is all about GLOW so that is basically what you are supposed to be voting on. I know I can't or anyone else can't tell others how to vote cause everyone is voting how they like. Me, I voted on which glow I like the best out of the 5[;)]

#25 ·
I think we all have nice cars here, but let me tell you something...Ive been in 4 (i think) ROTM. All of which I got accepted to the voting round....and it really does seem like it was a popularity vote.

I mean, the first and second was "all out" before there were catagories. I came close with Junior. But as far as the hoods, and glow go...thats what it should be about....not the person. Yeah, Im a little disgruntle at losing. Every contest I enter, I have something specific for the catagory. O well...

BTW people...clcik on the names above the pictures to see more pictures. I have more than what is just shown for glow! Im sure others do too.

Good luck too all! [:)]

#28 ·
But as far as the hoods, and glow go...thats what it should be about....not the person. Yeah, Im a little disgruntle at losing. Every contest I enter, I have something specific for the catagory. O well...
as for hoods i really had a hard time because i love your hood... but i also love the functional hood on candy. so granted that may have swayed me in the end i looked at the HOOD not the person. otherwise it would have been between kyle and carmen who are both friends of mine, but i dont like cf stock hoods, so i based my decision on the hood!

just as i did on the glow! what your going through is exactly why i opted out this month, there is no way of stopping people from voting on the over all car, be it an svt, or boost, or w.e. else tickles them they might look past the category this month and vote on other factors...

good luck to all... they are all sweet rides with nice glow

#26 ·
yeah, I knw what you mean rudel...i was overlooked for the hood category and i am still scratching my head on that one [scratch]....but, it's peoples choice, so they decide.

all out ROTM was crazy! You had to have SOO many mods or just be clean as hell. That was back when I was stock pretty much so I didn't really even enter for it. the "specific" category does give it some spice and tries to "focus" (PUN!) on that particular area for judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.