Focus Fanatics Forum banner

focusfweek

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  focusfweek 
#1 ·
I joined the forum back in 04 and I have seen everything there is to see on a car forum. Honestly, I like to think of it as a brotherhood. Just like everything else, there are always a few bad apples that give the forum or themselves a bad name. I don't enjoy being scammed out of my HARD EARNED money just as much as the next guy.

Anyways, on to my point....Some may know that focusfweek has recently joined the ff community and has been posting in the BST forum selling some euro focus parts. It seems that some have mistaken focusfweeks identity. I am here to clear the air so no more unnecessary bashing happens. Me and another member recently purchased a front/rear euro bumper from focusfweek. I just received my RS Collection rear bumper and it was the exact one that was pictured. Even came with euro dirt. lol. It took about a week to receive the bumper and it was packaged very well. In addition to the bumper, 2 extra pairs of fog and reverse lights were thrown in free of charge. focusfweek is definitely legit. Now go on and purchase the sweet euro parts. If you need further proof, pics will be listed on my fb... Have quite a few focus friends on fb. Thanks for letting me take a few minutes of your time to clarify the sceptiscism.

#6 ·
Well, im glad to hear that, but consider yourselves one of the lucky ones. That doesnt change the fact that he is a scammer that has been banned from Focaljet AND FFOC.Co.Uk for ripping people off, as well as ebay. his s/n from Focaljet is/was RyanST170 (and he tried making another account called "Ollie") and his ffoc name: ollie170st.

I can provide contact information on 5 completely different people that he has ripped off. His MO involves either 'trading parts' where you send him stuff, that is suppose to be in exchange for other parts, and he makes excuses of 'damage' and refuses to ship ANYTHING back, or if you send money for parts, he likes to delay til after the 45 day mark so paypal cant get involved claiming 'troubles will shipping company' and, of course, buying stuff from you, then making the paypal claim against you claiming 'damaged' then you lose your money, and you see him selling the exact parts on FFOC...he pretty covers the range of scams.

In the end its up to you...your money, but you've been warned. He may seem legit now, but every creeper knows you have to lure them in with some candy..so...

#8 ·
The fact of the matter is your a new member and you have sold 2 item in 8 days.
If there is enough proof your a scammer then lets see it???
and if you are then your ip address should be block.

The big problem is alot of people just don't understand how paypal works.
I hate paypal full stop.

I've gone back to my old ways to buying parts from the dealer and guess what I don't get scam anymore so problem fix.
Alot of people on here want to save money by buying other people crap because there afraid to spend abit extra and buy brand new.

#9 ·
The fact of the matter is your a new member and you have sold 2 item in 8 days.
If there is enough proof your a scammer then lets see it???
and if you are then your ip address should be block.

The big problem is alot of people just don't understand how paypal works.
I hate paypal full stop.

I've gone back to my old ways to buying parts from the dealer and guess what I don't get scam anymore so problem fix.
Alot of people on here want to save money by buying other people crap because there afraid to spend abit extra and buy brand new.

Yeah sold two items and had feedback for them [8D]

#10 ·
I havent really seen any proof of Focusfweek being a scammer yet, other than claims on other forums. Focusfweek actually pm'd me to ask about how much he should price some of his items for, and he seemed like a legit nice guy. I would deal with him for sure if I had the money. But like everyone else on here, he is being watching for scams. If anyone has any problems with anyone, just let a BST mod know. Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.