Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 26263
What I Drive: 2005 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 ILuvMyZX3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by ilcowil
Thank you, Hector.

I thought before we started the rules that if you didn't post your ride in "submit your ride..." that it wouldn't be eligible. I don't know. I thought that would keep the cars limited to those who want to participate, and it would also limit the selection somewhat. Then, you don't have to worry about dropouts because the owner chooses whether or not they want to run, and the public chooses which ride they prefer.

Anyway, rules, rules, rules... they can take the fun out of things, can't they?
no problem man. I think it's time to nominate people who deserve it not just because of what they've done to their cars, but also for participating in the ROTM the way you do.
by the way, I apologize for nominating you without asking you first, I didn't mean to mess with your 2 chances, ROFL. Anyways, you got my vote this month .

And that thing about "submit your ride" would be a good idea to keep this from happening.

Quote:
Originally posted by ZX3_Chick
I have noticed that too since the new rule has started. But if they want to drop out so let it be that way. I don't like it and I'm sure the other people that nominated the person that dropped out doesn't like it either but it is what it is I guess.

But I agree with everything you said and no it's not too late to nominate Alex
glad to hear i'm not the only one who noticed.
Ashley, why don't you think about Alex's idea... "submit your ride"
Team Duratec #45