Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - **Nominations for April ROTM**
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 10:26 PM   #116
FocusdSound
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 5401
What I Drive: 2001 Ford Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 FocusdSound Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Mine has nothing to do with competing with anyone. I have a ton of money sunk in my car and alot of custom work. I was tied with someone and figured I would be gracious and let them go ahead. It doesn't hurt that two of the people won't be able to go for a year. I am about to put an air suspension on my car in two weeks. Parts are sitting in my garage. Sunday the car is getting a bunch of parts pulled to go to the powdercoater Monday. So I will have alot more to offer once those are finished. Hell stick mine back on there if you feel like it. I wasn't nominated until I put myself out there. I probably would never of been nominated if I didn't. I feel like my Focus is a prime example of what you can do with the car but most of the people being nominated seem like they are friends with each other. I would like to win because my car deserves it and not because of politics. If I could offer a suggestion I would like to see the voting be stickied at the top of Showroom so more people look at it and vote. It seems to me the same people keep coming in here and voting month after month. I believe that would expand it to a much broader audience (sp). I never really noticed this ROTM section till awhile back. I love what you are doing and I love the Focus and wanna do my part to support it. Thanks!