Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Spy Shots of 2007 Focus . . . Ford still too dumb to bring the Euro
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 11:20 PM   #74
magicleo2120
Focus Addict

Fan#: 8683
What I Drive: 2005 Liquid Gray ZX4

FF Reputation: 4 magicleo2120 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally posted by Klondike
thats really sad, u think they'd want to make the car more edgier to compete with other companines, why use the same platform, its gonna turn into the taurus.....same bloody platform for many years, and a brand new focus will cost 12k BRAND new and that will be with all options and biggest engine, prlly less, but god damn ford u make me die a lil insde everytime i see shitty designs, i think that engineers at ford just sit around all day and have gay s*x then the main ceo comes in and ask what they have done, and all standing their naked with their dic*s in eachothers bum bums go, oh lets just add the 3 bar to that focus and maybe add 5 hp to the engine, and bill ford goes, ok im retarded anyways.......
that sounds hott!, LOL
PIAA headlights & window wipers, Silverstar turn signals, clear OBX side markers, ST grille and ST fog-light bezels, white LED dome light, blacked out tail lights, debadged, MBRP exhaust, Focus Sport CAI, Focus Central front strut bar, Pioneer DEH-P6700MP CD player, Pioneer 3-way & 4-way speakers, 2 Kenwood 10"s, Dual Amp (2 channel), 5% 2xrear tint, 5% 1xfront, Eibach Sportline suspension w/ Pro dampers and more to cum...